Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

You wanted to see my anger yesterday didn't you? So this is just a little taster.πŸ˜‰

meaning i WAS right.  oh man, im really scared right now. my hearts pounding faster and faster.  sheemU di don't get angry at me.  i enjoyed the episode that's it nothing else from my side. πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Yar Dont say like that,,,,,,,,Plzzz be decentπŸ˜ƒ

Decent How ???  Tell me I m all ears....
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: netri

Rubal U me and Feefi had this Discussion and when I saw that scene ..... I was like OMG !!!!  They totally chorifying Our fantasy.....🀣🀣🀣

I guess so Bas I  Hope They continue this πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail

Decent How ???  Tell me I m all ears....

i mean U hvae said I so wanted to beat her up πŸ€£ πŸ€£
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feefi

that was hilarious!  manju auntie is after alok for sure πŸ˜ƒ

Okay yes its always fun to have Manju aunty BUT WAS IT NEEDED FOR THAT LONG? 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑I kept watching thinking I am going to get a good scene...no...dekhte dekhte..I saw the last scene and OF COURSE I KNEW it would end when she faints...its sooooo typical.
🀒
iViews thumbnail

yeah it is.  you know how much im scared right now. i think sheemU di is really angry.   

and bholu and sheemU di haven't showed me the posts where she was angry, so idk if this post is a sign....but i think she's really serious.  OH NOO... 

I know Sheemu's Angry Post.... Ohh I don't know u have read her angry post durring forbidden Track.. πŸ˜‰  But this is nothing compare to then ..... Really .... That's why I won't say her name ... Sheemu won't like it.... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by netri - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

i mean U hvae said I so wanted to beat her up πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Plz Tell me how that is better..????  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
mjtruelegend thumbnail

meaning i WAS right.  oh man, im really scared right now. my hearts pounding faster and faster.  sheemU di don't get angry at me.  i enjoyed the episode that's it nothing else from my side. πŸ˜†

Don't worry dear I am not getting angry with you or any other members. It nothing to do with us is it? We are only the audience, what can we do? I pleaded so much in my requests last week. I sent to somany of them thinking something good will happen. Well I got my Paan scene on Thursday but thats it!! WHO AM I or anyone of us for the CV's to listen to?😑 😑 😑
GurpreetD thumbnail

Plz Tell me how that is better..????  πŸ€£

Yar Tum Ek Joke Bhi nahi Samjti.......Discussion Ko Thanda Karna ke liya Joke Mara Tha  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
mjtruelegend thumbnail

I know Sheemu's Angry Post.... Ohh I don't know u have read her angry post durring forbidden Track.. πŸ˜‰  But this is nothing compare to then ..... Really .... That's why I won't say her name ... Sheemu won't like it.... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Netri you do know that I am here.