Sasural Genda Phool

Exacltly what was that?

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I watched the mahaepisode and I was left thinking what did I just watch? I mean all the fun holi elements were there, singing dancing, fun, masti, leg pulling and despite all of that I am not happy with what I have seen. I don't know why. I wasn't even expecting anything at all but still I feel disappointed. Feeling empty...am I the only one?

This is was supposed to Sushaan's 1st holi together and did we see any decent scenes between them, no but did they waste time in non-sense yes they did. It makes me so mad.😑...they had a whole episode to show good relevant scenes.....but of course humari kismat main nahi hai na.....🀒

The last scene was the best one in the whole episode. If they were so eager to show something wrong then why did they waste so much time with too much celebrations? As usual Ragini was very good with her expressions and performance, loved her in the last sceneπŸ˜ƒ....can't say much about the others.

I am still thinking.....what was that?πŸ˜•
Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I disagree with U Sheemu but I understand that It was mostly song sequence at bajpai house.... But enjoyed all  BM - Radha - Deepak - Manju Aunty.... Scenes....
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Yes maybe its just me then. I don't know why I feel that this was 1 of  the worst mahaepisodes of SGP. Sorry I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
even i liked the episode yar..it was filled with fun...yes only songs..but even that was very well done...

but yes...its ur view...πŸ˜ƒ
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
True... Sheemu U haven't hurt my feelings... V r all entitle to our POVs... But I liked that Dadiji wanted to grieve for her son secretly... I know he doesn't deserve it but after all he is her son....  I so wanted to hug dadiji for that..
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maha Episode in what way...what was there to enjoy... except 4 the last scene...it seems as if  they have added holi sequences in the normal episode..Atleast they should have  showed ishaan putting holi to suhana but sach hamari kismat kharab hai...i think sgp team thinks that audiences are not entitled to watch the happy moments.....4 me it is below the standard of SGP...truly disappointed.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

even i liked the episode yar..it was filled with fun...yes only songs..but even that was very well done...

but yes...its ur view...πŸ˜ƒ

Yes it was fun but for me, there was too much of the songs. Thats 1 element I always thought SGP will avoid. Yes its good to have the fun and masti but too many songs killed it for me. I don't like that in soaps. I wished there were more relevent scenes instead of such filmy ones. 1 song would have been enough for me.

savi-sgp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Disagree with U Sheemu because it was awesome holi. In other show only was one song.
And in the SGP 4 o 5 song it was releted to one jodi o hall family. In the today it was fun, sad, masti, etc... but it was romentic drama and comedy in the show that the way of Sasural Genda Phool.
I think you was expecting some was Suhana is pregnent o she have cancer.
But it's holi this episode its was in madhuir style it was perfect.

mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhu_d

Maha Episode in what way...what was there to enjoy... except 4 the last scene...it seems as if  they have added holi sequences in the normal episode..Atleast they should have  showed ishaan putting holi to suhana but sach hamari kismat kharab hai...i think sgp team thinks that audiences are not entitled to watch the happy moments.....4 me it is below the standard of SGP...truly disappointed.

Thankyou Madhu...thats exactly how I feel. Not 1 GOOD scene of Sushaan's 1st holi together.

I AM TOTALLY AND UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED.😑 🀒
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savi-sgp

Disagree with U Sheemu because it was awesome holi. In other show only was one song.

And in the SGP 4 o 5 song it was releted to one jodi o hall family. In the today it was fun, sad, masti, etc... but it was romentic drama and comedy in the show that the way of Sasural Genda Phool.
I think you was expecting some was Suhana is pregnent o she have cancer.
But it's holi this episode its was in madhuir style it was perfect.

No no dear, I was only expecting good, relevant scenes. Nothing to do with pregnancy or illness. I AM TALKING ABOUT THE QUALITY.