Sasural Genda Phool

Discussion for Holi Special - Page 4

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Feefi

oh yeah manju auntie and shanti massi...great pair!!!  🤣 

and oh guys did you notice gopi kaka?   🤣  how he was dancing in one scene and how he got drowned in the color  🤣  🤣 

and he drank KK-dadaji's bhang too... 🤣 

To me It was well balanced Episode.... And V don't have to worry abt Deepak _ Snajana meeting... Seems like They r going to be at each others throat and then fall deeply in love...  But Deepak wanting to celebrate Holi with RB was sweet...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smiley_moon80

ha netri woh beautiful beautiful bolegi aur ye bathi bathi bolegi

👏  Kya line di hain Moon..... Wah...🤣
munni_sgp thumbnail

very beautiful indeed!  😆

i'm glad we got to see everyone in todays episode. 😳

i was abt to say this except panna's mil&fil everone in sgp were covered.did u notice the scene when maasi was eating laddu  kk maasi ki moo me pichkari laga rahe the aur maasi was throwing laddu at kk.overall very nice episode.
Feefi thumbnail
@shweta.  im sooo glad KK didn't have his trumpet with him!  🤣 

@netri... yeah im glad deepak stayed behind because if they had met, then sanju would start being nice to him because he's radha bua's son. 😉
Feefi thumbnail

was abt to say this except panna's mil&fil everone in sgp were covered.did u notice the scene when maasi was eating laddu  kk maasi ki moo me pichkari laga rahe the aur maasi was throwing laddu at kk.overall very nice episode.

yeah i think KK was throwing teh color at dada ji and dadaji moved and teh color went straight onto shanti massi and then she threw a laddooo 🤣 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@shweta.  im sooo glad KK didn't have his trumpet with him!  🤣 

@netri... yeah im glad deepak stayed behind because if they had met, then sanju would start being nice to him because he's radha bua's son. 😉

a very valid reason given for Deepak not coming....😃
but yar..still cant get over inder's sanskrit..ilesh translation..and SM's expresssions and MA's proposal...🤣🤣
Feefi thumbnail

ha netri woh beautiful beautiful bolegi aur ye bathi bathi bolegi

very beautiful ji!!  🤣  🤣 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

yeah i think KK was throwing teh color at dada ji and dadaji moved and teh color went straight onto shanti massi and then she threw a laddooo 🤣 

would have loved to see more of inder-ilesh and SM...it would have been fun...hope SM comes to the kashyaps once...🤣
Feefi thumbnail
@shweta!  totally agreed!  Inder was soo natural and his acting is great...the scene was great!!!  it was funny how they both sat on the floor!!  🤣  🤣 

i think im going to watch the episode again with my sisters. it is worth it.  🤣 
Feefi thumbnail
and hey the last scene of daddaji with that guy was hilarious  🤣 

dadaji was telling him how he used to throw colors at girls and then the guy told him about the girl and dadaji slapped him  🤣  🤣  🤣