Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Feefi

oh yeah manju auntie and shanti massi...great pair!!!  🤣 

and oh guys did you notice gopi kaka?   🤣  how he was dancing in one scene and how he got drowned in the color  🤣  🤣 

and he drank KK-dadaji's bhang too... 🤣 

To me It was well balanced Episode.... And V don't have to worry abt Deepak _ Snajana meeting... Seems like They r going to be at each others throat and then fall deeply in love...  But Deepak wanting to celebrate Holi with RB was sweet...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley_moon80

ha netri woh beautiful beautiful bolegi aur ye bathi bathi bolegi

👏  Kya line di hain Moon..... Wah...🤣
munni_sgp thumbnail

very beautiful indeed!  😆

i'm glad we got to see everyone in todays episode. 😳

i was abt to say this except panna's mil&fil everone in sgp were covered.did u notice the scene when maasi was eating laddu  kk maasi ki moo me pichkari laga rahe the aur maasi was throwing laddu at kk.overall very nice episode.
Feefi thumbnail
@shweta.  im sooo glad KK didn't have his trumpet with him!  🤣 

@netri... yeah im glad deepak stayed behind because if they had met, then sanju would start being nice to him because he's radha bua's son. 😉
Feefi thumbnail

was abt to say this except panna's mil&fil everone in sgp were covered.did u notice the scene when maasi was eating laddu  kk maasi ki moo me pichkari laga rahe the aur maasi was throwing laddu at kk.overall very nice episode.

yeah i think KK was throwing teh color at dada ji and dadaji moved and teh color went straight onto shanti massi and then she threw a laddooo 🤣 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@shweta.  im sooo glad KK didn't have his trumpet with him!  🤣 

@netri... yeah im glad deepak stayed behind because if they had met, then sanju would start being nice to him because he's radha bua's son. 😉

a very valid reason given for Deepak not coming....😃
but yar..still cant get over inder's sanskrit..ilesh translation..and SM's expresssions and MA's proposal...🤣🤣
Feefi thumbnail

ha netri woh beautiful beautiful bolegi aur ye bathi bathi bolegi

very beautiful ji!!  🤣  🤣 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

yeah i think KK was throwing teh color at dada ji and dadaji moved and teh color went straight onto shanti massi and then she threw a laddooo 🤣 

would have loved to see more of inder-ilesh and SM...it would have been fun...hope SM comes to the kashyaps once...🤣
Feefi thumbnail
@shweta!  totally agreed!  Inder was soo natural and his acting is great...the scene was great!!!  it was funny how they both sat on the floor!!  🤣  🤣 

i think im going to watch the episode again with my sisters. it is worth it.  🤣 
Feefi thumbnail
and hey the last scene of daddaji with that guy was hilarious  🤣 

dadaji was telling him how he used to throw colors at girls and then the guy told him about the girl and dadaji slapped him  🤣  🤣  🤣