what hapend in the last part

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
what hapend in the last part please tell me ?i cant check through vedio please tell me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sid met T and T said that she has been following him so she can see him flirt with piya. she also says that she doesnt need his job cos she is super rich and that she only joined for him. Sid said that he was very flattered and flirts a little with her and so dumb T gets all happy again. Sid tells her that they'll go for a drive in her car and gets in with her and asks her if she is hungry and T says no. then he says that he is 'hungry' and i think it ends there. in the precap they are in the jungle and t is calling for sid and he is hiding behind a tree with his fangs out. probably about to eat her...whether he does or doesnot, lets c on monday!
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonu.p

sid met T and T said that she has been following him so she can see him flirt with piya. she also says that she doesnt need his job cos she is super rich and that she only joined for him. Sid said that he was very flattered and flirts a little with her and so dumb T gets all happy again. Sid tells her that they'll go for a drive in her car and gets in with her and asks her if she is hungry and T says no. then he says that he is 'hungry' and i think it ends there. in the precap they are in the jungle and t is calling for sid and he is hiding behind a tree with his fangs out. probably about to eat her...whether he does or doesnot, lets c on monday!

thank you so much😊