Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

KAREENA KAPOOR - something against beauty queens? - Page 5

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: beboholic

Stealing her limelight? Wouldn't that include Priyanka. And recently she said she was a PC fan. She said she was a good actress. I don't know about others, but I never praise by competition...that would just make them look better. If I want to bring down my competition...I would call them non actors. But bebo has been praising PC in every one of her interviews.

if you want to include her know one is stopping you πŸ˜› kareena had issue with everyone back then bc she has not made a name for herself before she was not established actress now she is & she knows whatever the other actresses do no one can take what she has accomplished away from her, So now she can afford praising the other actresses πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

And what about Rani eh? Rani was THE RULING queen of bollywood while Kareena was struggling. But she has nothing but praise and admiration towards Rani.

But ofcourse Ms Iffiy, you dont consider such examples valid.

nope i dont you have another example πŸ˜›
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MissIffiy

if you want to include her know one is stopping you πŸ˜› kareena had issue with everyone back then bc she has not made a name for herself before she was not established actress now she is & she knows whatever the other actresses do no one can take what she has accomplished away from her, So now she can afford praising the other actresses πŸ˜‰

Once again, totally ignore Rani and Kajol. What's the difference between Rani, Kajol and Aish? Are they not in teh same generation? Your point doesnt make sense considering the fact that she praised Kajol and rani to the skies. And mind you, when Kareena made htat statement that so riled Priyanka up, she WAS the ruling queen. Post JWM, flying high.
desigal90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MissIffiy

nope i dont you have another example πŸ˜›

Kajol.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kareena didn't have an issue with everyone. She worked with Rani...no issue. She worked with Konkena...no issue. She worked with those actress from Golmaal Returns..no issue. She worked with lara...no issue! She worked with kajol...no issue. She worked with Esha deol...no issue.
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Actresses Kareena had problems with:

Bipasha, Amisha, Preity, all pre 2003.

Aish and her have no problem. No proof of any interview, NOTHING.
She and Kat have NO problem. Sush and her got along like pals during Bewafaa. Konkona was all praise. Rani adores her. Kajol and her share cracklin chemistry and had blast working together.

And if you msut bring in Priyanka, she aint no angel either. She milked the controversies to her advantage. Now that SKM has released and flopped, she turns all soft and diplomatic.
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
Desu...

Well Sushmita's not really successful is she? So Kareena most likely didn't/doesn't have issues with her because Kareena doesn't view her as a threat  to her career. Aishwarya and PC are completely different in that regard

Someone brought up Rani. Kareena may have said good things about Rani because Rani was the reigning queen at the time....you don't go around dissing your seniors as Vivek learned the hard way

desigal90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

Desu...

Well Sushmita's not really successful is she? So Kareena most likely didn't/doesn't have issues with her because Kareena doesn't view her as a threat  to her career. Aishwarya and PC are completely different in that regard

Someone brought up Rani. Kareena may have said good things about Rani because Rani was the reigning queen at the time....you don't go around dissing your seniors as Vivek learned the hard way

Koochick, this topic wasnt about success at all. I'm simply negating the points made in this topic that kareena holds a grudge against BEAUTY queens. And Sushmita is a perfect example of how this statement is completely and utterly false.

And no, that's not true. Because she only praised Rani. She didnt speak volumes about Preity (who was also doing great and as snr as Rani), nor was she particularly crazy about Aish, who was also a senior.
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
she has no problem with ppl she doesn't consider competition its the young breeds she is more afraid of kajol rani Aish were on the verge of career shutdown only Ash is giving her competition now 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wasn't Aish her threat too? I mean she was the one who stole Devdas from her. But kareena didn't praise Aish to the skies. So the argument that kareena only praises her seniors doesn't add up. She praises Rani and kajol because she likes their acting. She admires Kajol.