Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

G...Really?! I don't think it's a fair assessment to say Kareena has problems with Beauty queens....bit of a stretch...don't you think?!

let's re-think this one!

Kareena had the biggest problem with Amisha Patel, SLB, and her thing with PC was on and off...somethings I feel like PC and Kareena are dating...constantly bickering and then they made up and all gushy towards the other!

But she never really said anything "mean" about Aishu...just the boots thing on KWK, but I wouldn't call that mean! And she def doesn't have a problem with Lara, Dia, or even Sush....so try again!

Well, Hetal, I guess my observation is kind of limited and I admit that now after all the stuff I have read in this topic.  It just seems that in most of her interviews over the years, Kareena never praised Aish to the skies.  It was all the criticism and negative energy because of losing a SLB film.  I do admit, she has matured and evolved into a fine performer.  Regardless, her issues with Priyanka are another story.  Not saying someone can act good is ridiculous.  In one of her recent interviews, Kareena proclaimed Rani as her only competition.  You cannot deny that Kareena does come across as very outspoken and is not afraid to speak her mind.  However, it is safe to say Priyanka is Kareena's competition because they compete for the same films and directors these days.  The competition is fierce!  However, I will try again in making this assessment and I apologize if my observation came across as limited!  I guess I need to see the big picture going forward!  πŸ˜›
starstruckk thumbnail

Why would Kareena have grudges against "beauty queens"? She may not have won a beauty pageant or so, but she's a pretty girl herself so I don't see how there can be jealousy in terms of looks. In terms of acting, Kareena's a good actress so why would she be jealous of these two because of their acting? I don't know if you've noticed, but everyone likes taking digs at someone else in bollywood. In the end, we're the ones who may go "that's so rude!" but believe me, these people could probably care less..it's a part of their business. It's all drama at the end of the day..and besides, even if Kareena does say something about Aish or PC, it's not like they (Aish/PC) politely ignore her comments, in return..they make sure they reply back somehow, down the line.  Also, there's no point in singling out Kareena here when every other person b*tches about someone else in bollywood. πŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: desigal90

LMAO Kareena is JEALOUS that PC has shahid? That is hte funniest thign I've heard. Why woudl she be jealous when she's clearly in a happy place in her life? She's never looked happier. And she clearly got an upgrade.

agreed! She is madly in love with Saifu!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: goneforever

Well, Hetal, I guess my observation is kind of limited and I admit that now after all the stuff I have read in this topic.  It just seems that in most of her interviews over the years, Kareena never praised Aish to the skies.  It was all the criticism and negative energy because of losing a SLB film.  I do admit, she has matured and evolved into a fine performer.  Regardless, her issues with Priyanka are another story.  Not saying someone can act good is ridiculous.  In one of her recent interviews, Kareena proclaimed Rani as her only competition.  You cannot deny that Kareena does come across as very outspoken and is not afraid to speak her mind.  However, it is safe to say Priyanka is Kareena's competition because they compete for the same films and directors these days.  The competition is fierce!  However, I will try again in making this assessment and I apologize if my observation came across as limited!  I guess I need to see the big picture going forward!  πŸ˜›

You do have a point, but I don't over read things b/c Kareena does say some very contradicting statements all the time. On KWK, she was totally taking a dig at PC and then she was all like praising her in another interview...I don't understand her at all...But I def believe in getting the gal the benefit of the doubt...and honestly, I don't this it's fair to categorize her animosity towards one person as a generalization! 

I also think she proclaimed Rani her competition b/c she does tend to bit a little over confident at times. But then again, in another interview she was like no one is my competition, and then in another Vidya, and then on KWK...a slight hint towards PC...she switches it up all the time...

I know she hasn't always said the nicest things about Aishu, but she's has said some wonderful things...so try and look the good in her...I have and if you do, you won't find her that bad! 
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

πŸ˜†...for whatever reason, she hates competition...but she always manages to stay in it;...truth to be told...its always her and someone else...its been like tht ever since she debuted...the "someone else" keeps changing, but she remains constant...

True there. Funny how destiny plays it, no? She debuted with Amisha, and Amisha managed to give back to back hits, while Kareena was almost fading into oblivion. Then somehow Amisha sort of went out of the chart, and Rani and Preity came to the top, giving commercially and critically successful films in one go, while Kareena had to struggle with low-budgeted, small banner films, many of which did not even see the light of the day. Now there is her and Priyanka...somehow, I feel Priyanka will fade away too, but Kareena will STILL remain at the top, no matter what. πŸ˜† Ironic how despite of always being overshadowed by her competitors (Amisha, Rani, Preity, Ash, Priyanka), she still managed to hold onto her own and survive, while the rest didn't.
pluviophile. thumbnail
Well i think that Kreena her self is a beauty queen still no 1 priyanka is on no 4 even deepika beaten her and talking about aishwarya she is on no 5 and i think beauty queens don't need to prove that they are ..!!!πŸ˜†
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: goneforever

Yes, that could very well be true.  Good observation Ruky!  πŸ˜ƒ  Aish and Priyanka didn't come from film families, but I do admit their beauty queen crowns got them a lot of movies.  But, if they didn't have talent, Aish and Priyanka wouldn't have lasted 10+ years!  Kareena has done very well for herself to, so I think the snickering and jealously has to stop!  πŸ‘

well said.......i also think the same......
Edited by Ritu_Cute_2197 - 13 years ago
neha-2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i sometyms do think dat kareena is "J"    ov shahid as he is wid PC..!