Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidra246 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah dats real upgrade for kareeena infact double upgrade cuz she went from a child to the OLD man
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thing with Kareena is simple. You may or may not agree.

She takes a liking to you, she'll make it known. Kajol, Rani, Aish (currently), Ajay, whoever she likes, she'll say it.

But, if she doesnt think you're all that, and she's ASKED about it, she's not gonna be diplomatic, she's not gonna suck up to you. She just says what she feels like. This might have rubbed some the wrong way, but oh well. She's changed now and followed the same lame diplomatic brigade where she has to praise every tom dick and harry mentioned in an interview, just to avoid the controversies that she garnered over the years.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I take an old man than a child any day! 😆 And Saif looks young for his age, thank you very much! He is really handsome and manly!
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra246

Yeah dats real upgrade for kareeena infact double upgrade cuz she went from a child to the OLD man

10 years is not an unconventional difference mate. She's a 30 year old woman. Dont see how a man who's hit 40 is a budha, considering this industry where the top notch actors are 45 yrs old. If Saif's buddha, then srk, aamir and salman must be ancient, coz htey're even older. But people dont seem to mind these "BUDDHAS" romancing girls liek Sonakshi and Deepika now do they? But god forbid, a 30 yr old woman is happy with a 40 yr old man. Oh the unthinkable.
Oh please, I have relatives married with this much age difference. And they are perfectly happy. Better to be with a MAN than a child anyday.

Originally posted by: desigal90

Koochick, this topic wasnt about success at all. I'm simply negating the points made in this topic that kareena holds a grudge against BEAUTY queens. And Sushmita is a perfect example of how this statement is completely and utterly false.

And no, that's not true. Because she only praised Rani. She didnt speak volumes about Preity (who was also doing great and as snr as Rani), nor was she particularly crazy about Aish, who was also a senior.

True....these pages get so muddled with extraneous info that the original questions become forgotten😆

Your point about Sushmita makes total sense😃👏

As for Aishwarya, at the time when Rani was reigning, Aish wasn't doing so great hence I don't think Kareena thought much of her

Preity's not a beauty queen at all, so I don't think she fits into this debate😆

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

she has no problem with ppl she doesn't consider competition its the young breeds she is more afraid of kajol rani Aish were on the verge of career shutdown only Ash is giving her competition now 

Now you're changing your point. Rani was THE reigning queen, even when Aish was at her peak. Hello, Rani just went down in 2006. Kareena's been praising Rani since 03!
How in teh world was Rani on the verge fo shutdown? Atleast get your facts correct. You dont have to morph the facts about other actors' career to make a point.

Originally posted by: beboholic

I take an old man than a child any day! 😆 And Saif looks young for his age, thank you very much! He is really handsome and manly!

I'm a hooker for older men (not old old) but Saif old is still good for me😆

There's no comparison between Shahid and Saif😉
desigal90 thumbnail
Zainab you have to see this video! Since so many people are asking about it, I'll post it here. It'll make your day!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9oxmRT2YWw[/YOUTUBE]
sidra246 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't know y everyone is getting so offensive I m neither shahid nor saif fan.yeah it's true at the age of 30 shahid is child so y can't I say saif is old..I really agree salman,Amir,Srk should take retirement...I m sooo fed up with these khans...on topic I don't know abt ash but both bebo And pc have issues with each others.we cannot blame one
Sidra....I don't think we got offensive on that (at least I didn't)

Saif at his age definitely is OLD....you do have a point about that

As for the Khans on retirement, that "sunglasses" thread shows that they are still in the game (even though I agree with you)