Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
LMAO Kareena is JEALOUS that PC has shahid? That is hte funniest thign I've heard. Why woudl she be jealous when she's clearly in a happy place in her life? She's never looked happier. And she clearly got an upgrade.

Originally posted by: desigal90

LMAO Kareena is JEALOUS that PC has shahid? That is hte funniest thign I've heard. Why woudl she be jealous when she's clearly in a happy place in her life? She's never looked happier. And she clearly got an upgrade.

She definitely did....she went from a child to a real man😆
desigal90 thumbnail
For a second I thought you were quoting Ranveer Singh on KWK, lol!

"Kareena is the reason I went from a child to a man" 😆
^ahh nope....that was pure observation on the men in her life😆
desigal90 thumbnail

lol well said!

Back to topic. So what in the world did those girls being beauty queens have to do with kareena's grudge again? And clearly my example of Sushmita went ignored. Ms Universe, mind you.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
has nothing to do with beauty queens she has problem with anyone that steals a bit of her limelight 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stealing her limelight? Wouldn't that include Priyanka. And recently she said she was a PC fan. She said she was a good actress. I don't know about others, but I never praise by competition...that would just make them look better. If I want to bring down my competition...I would call them non actors. But bebo has been praising PC in every one of her interviews.
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
And what about Rani eh? Rani was THE RULING queen of bollywood while Kareena was struggling. But she has nothing but praise and admiration towards Rani.
But ofcourse Ms Iffiy, you dont consider such examples valid.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigal90

lol well said!

Back to topic. So what in the world did those girls being beauty queens have to do with kareena's grudge again? And clearly my example of Sushmita went ignored. Ms Universe, mind you.

I think it means that bebo is jealous of their beauty, so that's why she doesn't like them! 😕
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Sush is GORGEOUS! Priyanka is NOTHING on Sush's effortless aura and beauty. And she's Ms. Universe, which is a rank above the Ms. World's that goneforever mentioned.

Just watch the song dilbar dilbar to know what effortlessly sensual means.

So I dont see why Sushmita is totally disregarded as a beauty queen, and not considered a valid point in this debate?