Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Why just Kareena all of them have issues with each other right from Kareena to Ash to PC to Kat etc... Why just them the male stars too have enough issues with each other...

There is cut throat competition and jealosy, insecurity, animosity is bound to happen...

The only difference is how they show it... Some are cold, some are icy, some rant, some whine, some complain, some criticise, some get snarky....All the same...
Originally posted by: desigal90

Disagree. one of the actresses that kareena gets alogn VERY well with is Sushmita. And she was Ms. Universe, so there goes your theory.

She doesnt have any problems with Aish today. She says she'd like to structure her career the way Aish did hers after marriage. That hardly is called jealosy, when you constantly say you wanna emulate a certain aspect of someone.

So no, it has nothing ot do with beauty queens. Her biggest catfights were with Amish and Bipasha (back in the day). Did they win any such peageants?

So pretty much disagree with your entire post.

Well, that may be the case but Kareena has major issues with Priyanka!  There is news about them every other day!  And Kareena only started liking Aish since the last few years.  She was very bitter when Aish took the role of Paro in Devdas and criticized her for a lot of years!  πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Desu - who is this in ur Avie? πŸ˜†
ladygaga thumbnail
I haven't particularly noticed any pattern in Kareena's cat fights.. but if she does follow this pattern then i am glad.. πŸ˜† most of these models can't even act..and a lot of people in general pick on them.. saying that.. i think Priyanka can act.. and Bebo has even complimented her and said that she is a great actress... almost everybody has called Ash a "non-actress"... including Priyanka.. once while accepting an award.. pri praised evebody's acting in the nomination list.. and she praised Ash by saying that she is very beautiful and pretty.. and Ash got pretty upset.. by Pri that she didn't praise her acting.. πŸ˜† sooo if two miss worlds.. Pri and Ash can fight it out.. then why not Bebo and one of the miss worlds.. or universes.. πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: goneforever

Well, that may be the case but Kareena has major issues with Priyanka!  There is news about them every other day!  And Kareena only started liking Aish since the last few years.  She was very bitter when Aish took the role of Paro in Devdas and criticized her for a lot of years!  πŸ˜†

That has NOTHING to do with them being beauty queens. Kareena's pretty gorgeous herself, and I dont think Priyanka has such awe inspiring beauty to be jealous of πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

@Desu - who is this in ur Avie? πŸ˜†

This adorable kid on youtube! Vid's gone viral!
But I like to think of him as future saifeena baby πŸ˜†
is there something particularly bad tht she said abt ash or priyanka?? 

the only things i remember are the "i only consider rani to be an actress" thing, and the "whts with the accent" comment on kwk......and they weren't even full on bitchy or attacking types...
i dunt think there were any direct quotes from her abt ash either....and i dunt think they have a sour relationship...didnt ash say kareena was really versatile on kwk??

apart from those...ive never heard of her specifically saying something bad abt these two...now if ppl interpret tht she dosent like them based on her expressions, answers etc etc...then thts a different story.....so are the statements which she might have made 8-10 years ago...

but i do not think therz concrete evidence abt kareena "not liking" ash...priyanka maybe, but even thts not explicit....

Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

is there something particularly bad tht she said abt ash or priyanka?? 

the only things i remember are the "i only consider rani to be an actress" thing, and the "whts with the accent" comment on kwk......and they weren't even full on bitchy or attacking types...
i dunt think there were any direct quotes from her abt ash either....and i dunt think they have a sour relationship...didnt ash say kareena was really versatile on kwk??

apart from those...ive never heard of her specifically saying something bad abt these two...now if ppl interpret tht she dosent like them based on her expressions, answers etc etc...then thts a different story.....so are the statements which she might have made 8-10 years ago...

but i do not think therz concrete evidence abt kareena "not liking" ash...priyanka maybe, but even thts not explicit....

Kareena only started being nice to Aish after she got married!  But, after that, Aish/Kareena were in a lot of battles for movies and being in the number 1 spot.  Kareena had said on numerous occasions that Aish is to old and did proclaim herself better than her when she was a newcomer!  LOL!  But, I think age has made Kareena more mature.  And Kareena is mad because Priyanka took her ex-boyfriend.  I think it is more personal than professional!  πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ladygaga

I haven't particularly noticed any pattern in Kareena's cat fights.. but if she does follow this pattern then i am glad.. πŸ˜† most of these models can't even act..and a lot of people in general pick on them.. saying that.. i think Priyanka can act.. and Bebo has even complimented her and said that she is a great actress... almost everybody has called Ash a "non-actress"... including Priyanka.. once while accepting an award.. pri praised evebody's acting in the nomination list.. and she praised Ash by saying that she is very beautiful and pretty.. and Ash got pretty upset.. by Pri that she didn't praise her acting.. πŸ˜† sooo if two miss worlds.. Pri and Ash can fight it out.. then why not Bebo and one of the miss worlds.. or universes.. πŸ˜†

are you talking about the award where priyanka said I wish I can be as beautiful as aish, dance like anushka, act like kajol  ???  well that speech, she was inspired by srk. She just wanted to praise everyone in the nomination that she won

I think aish did amazing job in devdas. I don't think any other actress would've fit this role. It's only aish that can battle fight with madhuri in the dance floor. And her acting is really good
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

are you talking about the award where priyanka said I wish I can be as beautiful as aish, dance like anushka, act like kajol  ???  well that speech, she was inspired by srk. She just wanted to praise everyone in the nomination that she won

I think aish did amazing job in devdas. I don't think any other actress would've fit this role. It's only aish that can battle fight with madhuri in the dance floor. And her acting is really good

Yea that one.. and Ash got upset with Priyanka due to that speech... Ash has this insecurity about the fact that people only call her beautiful but don't praise her acting.

Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago