KAREENA KAPOOR - something against beauty queens?

Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜† It is only logical.  She has had problems with Aish over the years and now Priyanka.  Is it simply the fact because they are Miss Worlds and beauty queens?  I am sure she is under the impression for a very long time that Aish/Priyanka cannot act.  However, that is not true because Aish and Priyanka have made a very long career with many good performances.  Is it jealousy, insecurity, or the fact that she just likes to criticize them over and over again?

In a way, I don't find it very nice.    It is uncalled for!  Can Kareena give up her grudge and let bygones be bygones?  What did Aish and Priyanka do to her to warrant such comments against them?!

Please share your thoughts on this!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Erm...maybe she didn't enter a beauty contest as her family are well known Kapoor but whereas Aish and PC got themselves climbing up the ladders on their own?
Originally posted by: ruky786

Erm...maybe she didn't enter a beauty contest as her family are well known Kapoor but whereas Aish and PC got themselves climbing up the ladders on their own?

Yes, that could very well be true.  Good observation Ruky!  πŸ˜ƒ  Aish and Priyanka didn't come from film families, but I do admit their beauty queen crowns got them a lot of movies.  But, if they didn't have talent, Aish and Priyanka wouldn't have lasted 10+ years!  Kareena has done very well for herself to, so I think the snickering and jealously has to stop!  πŸ‘
ruky786 thumbnail
But Kangana is right there is a LOT and she does mean A LOT of jealousyπŸ˜†

But Kangana is right there is a LOT and she does mean A LOT of jealousyπŸ˜†

How did Kangana come into the mix?  Trying to spice things up Ruky Ruky Ruky?!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Its not jealousy, its rivallary. Every generation's actress has that, why only Bebo.
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: goneforever

How did Kangana come into the mix?  Trying to spice things up Ruky Ruky Ruky?!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No not really just said it because she is right lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

No not really just said it because she is right lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Ok, cool!  πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Disagree. one of the actresses that kareena gets alogn VERY well with is Sushmita. And she was Ms. Universe, so there goes your theory.

She doesnt have any problems with Aish today. She says she'd like to structure her career the way Aish did hers after marriage. That hardly is called jealosy, when you constantly say you wanna emulate a certain aspect of someone.

So no, it has nothing ot do with beauty queens. Her biggest catfights were with Amish and Bipasha (back in the day). Did they win any such peageants?

So pretty much disagree with your entire post.
I think in the beginning it was because she was from a very well-known family whereas Aish and PC were not

Now that PC and Aish are her rivals, she'll be giving them their dueπŸ˜‰