Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: asena

you should go watch it lol you don't know what you're missing πŸ˜›

I'm downloading it from YT😊
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Well abhlya scene was there but don't know why i don't feel the magic ...may be they show the scene randomly without being connected to story . May be it is just that viewers want it they show 2m of abhlya ...and scene looks like rush to show the next scene ....

Too much of sid is impacting my feeling πŸ˜”and i guess this is reason i couldn't even enjoy abhlya scene .may be i need to see once again to enjoy ....let me see on youtube

I agree with you the scene seem too rush but the magic is still there. I just feel like the cv was just throwing Abhyia scene to keep us going for the weekend, sadly that didn't do the trick we need more scenes with substance not this bakwaas. I like sid but there just too much of him and is making me annoyed., like that last 4 minutes with him & T was really not needed. Oh gosh don't get me started on this horrible Mishal track, now the landlord thing she's pregnant.

Gosh when will this torture end. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑  
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I agree with you the scene seem too rush but the magic is still there. I just feel like the cv was just throwing Abhyia scene to keep us going for the weekend, sadly that didn't do the trick we need more scenes with substance not this bakwaas. I like sid but there just too much of him and is making me annoyed., like that last 4 minutes with him & T was really not needed. Oh gosh don't get me started on this horrible Mishal track, now the landlord thing she's pregnant.

Gosh when will this torture end. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑  

I was also wondering ..when they can show sid & T for so long ..why can they do justice with abhlya scene . whole MSS track is annoying . CV dont get this that sid character cannot make magic unless it is weaved with other character to make story progress . Hope day don't come that we get annoyed seeing sid face though he acts superb

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Well abhlya scene was there but don't know why i don't feel the magic ...may be they show the scene randomly without being connected to story . May be it is just that viewers want it they show 2m of abhlya ...and scene looks like rush to show the next scene ....

Too much of sid is impacting my feeling πŸ˜”and i guess this is reason i couldn't even enjoy abhlya scene .may be i need to see once again to enjoy ....let me see on youtube

I just watched the scene and kind of agree with you.
It was a good scene but because of some odd reason i couldn't enjoy it.I don't feel like watching it again.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It was superb yaar. Amazing scene. The way Abhay said : tum janti ho ki mai kaun hoon....aur mujhe haq hai" was superb. I am still dreaming. πŸ˜

Please God Abhay ko thoda aakaal de do ta ki woh uska pyaar ke izhaar kar sake. No matter how much you love someone, everyone wants a cute confession.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Kritz08

This is it right there for some reason I couldn't enjoy the scene either but I don't know the reason. I don't know if is all the distraction from the past two weeks or just starving for more meaningful abhyia scenes. I'm attached to this show more cause of Piya, gosh when Abhay told her he had full right's over did you see how life when back into eyes but the of course Abhay had to ruin the moment by opening his mouth more. I'm just so tired of his unnecessary rudeness.

BTW did you change your Avi pic  
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@ Kritz08

This is it right there for some reason I couldn't enjoy the scene either but I don't know the reason. I don't know if is all the distraction from the past two weeks or just starving for more meaningful abhyia scenes. I'm attached to this show more cause of Piya, gosh when Abhay told her he had full right's over did you see how life when back into eyes but the of course Abhay had to ruin the moment by opening his mouth more. I'm just so tired of his unnecessary rudeness.

BTW did you change your Avi pic  

Couldn't agree more!
I liked it when Abhay said that he had full right on her....i was like yeah my AbhiYa are back but once again this guy ruined the moment😑πŸ₯±I'm tired of hearing the same dialogues "stay away from me Piya"...."i hate you Abhay".Do the creatives have any plans of developing their story? 
Is this show about them anymore?I'm so frustrated by everything thats happening onscreen and offscreen.Sad that they are destroying something so beautiful like AbhiYa.

@avi
yeah....i was really fed up of the show and removed all AbhiYa pics and sigs out of frustration a few days backπŸ˜†But now once again i filled my signature box with AbhiYa sigs.This show is pathetic but i'm still not over these two
Edited by Kritz08 - 13 years ago
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was magical and fantastic...after so many days i felt i am actually watching pkyek...it was simply superb...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MyArchangel

I am GONE..OMG tat Abhaiya scene was so sweet..and Abhay was jst awesum..the way he puld Piya towards him and said 'Who am i?' i was absolutely LOST in his eyes jst lik Piya..and even Piya was good 2day all fired up bt still she gave Abhay all the ans's he wanted..
awwwwwww....how i love them..i am so looking forward 2 mre Abhiya scenes..they Rock my world..and Abhay is such a sweetheart he was saying all tat 'ladke tehlane' stuff 2 Piya bt his eyes were screaming 'Piya I love you plz listen to me'..how does he do tat??honestly Vivians acting is getting better day by day..absolutely awesum..

Mein rovoon ya hassoon ..karoon mein kya karoon yaar..TITLI..yaar mera toh HOSH UDDGAYA HAI YAAR..!!πŸ˜πŸ€—
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Angel-thank you for making such lovely and love filled post.....πŸ€—I am very happy today...we got abhiya scene...