DOTF: What's next for Shradhya? - Page 3

Poll Question :

What do you think will ultimately happen?

Poll Choice
Abha & Rohit will clean up after discovering godman's realit
Shradhya & Anusuya will leave Rohit & Abha
Abha & Rohit will be sent to jail
Either Anusuya or Shradhya or both will be killed
Savratkar sisters will turn over house to Rohit
Shradhya will flee if and after Anusuya dies
Other sisters will help Shradhya out
Shradhya will find a new guy
Rohit & Shradhya will be reconciled
Other (please specify)
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
If Sarla is arrested for violating her bail conditions, and making an unsuccessful attempt on Sandhya's life, that could well be a pretext for Bhosle to reappear.  But you are right - I doubt he'll be paired w/ Shradhya.  Another possibility - if Shradhya takes the issue of her & her MIL treatment to the police, she might find an officer who encourages her to divorce Rohit, and marry him.  Any number of possibilities.

Other more credible option - they might kill Abha in an accident, and following that, since Rohit is no longer under his power, he'll probably openly reconcile w/ Shradhya in front of his mom, drop the demand on Shradhya's property and give her happiness @ last.  That's the only other credible track I can think of.

He may not apologize to her for allowing her ill-treatment all these years, and so that may not be a satisfactory solution, but it may well be the way the CVs choose to end it.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Note for tonight - I'll post Monday & Tuesday updates together.

Anyway, just watched Monday's episode, and again, Shradhya's silence is just getting annoying.  She should just read Rohit the riot act and walk out!!!  First, there is her doormat MIL who stays despite being scalded by the iron, and next there is Shradhya, who despite burns on her hands (wonder if Rohit too used the iron?) keeps on staying.  I just wish Shradhya was more like Sakshi and Sandhya, who knew where to draw the line.

On the speculation in the other thread, I doubt Shradhya can be pregnant, unless it's revealed in the last episode.  But please, get her out of there.  Hate to sound like a broken record, but make it happen.  Maybe have Shradhya get back there, and Sandhya join her, at least temporarily, until Sarla is exposed.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
I can't take it anymore.  I watched just to see what is happening with Rohit and Shradha.  Honestly, this girl just needs to leave.  Rohit is bipolar, and she just keeps giving in to him night after night which makes him think that it's okay for him to continue to do what he has been doing with her.  But, she should refuse him straight out  because then he will get the understanding that it's not okay to be one way in the day and another at night ...

Why won't she just take her mother in law and leave this place?
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm hoping for - see today's update

03/28-29/2011: Sarla - dead or still plotting?

In fact, even that thief who turned up today to return the mangal sutra would be a good husband for Shradhya.  Shradhya & Anusuya should go to him, tell him everything and Shradhya should offer to marry him.  Yeah, it's not ideal, but it's still a better option than staying on w/ Rohit.
Well, finally Shradhya finds her voice and stands up to Rohit, but that stupid pregnancy report came and spoilt everything.  I was hoping for Shradhya & Anusuya to leave, and start a new life elsewhere.  Can't happen if Shradhya is pregnant.

I hope that it's a false alarm/report, and it turns out she isn't - these things do happen.  Then Rohit would have expelled Shradhya, who's not pregnant, and she can start a new life independently.

Just my hope against hope.

Great, so she's pregnant and Rohit is not going to own up that it's his baby?

As predicted, they didn't even wait a month for her to find out she's pregnant.  It's soap time that all these things happen.
If Shradhya is really pregnant, I want her to have an abortion.  Flush Rohit & Abha's thing down the toilet.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK8m3FAaG4c[/YOUTUBE]
My problem w/ this pregnancy thing is that it makes Shradhya more likely to forgive Rohit if Abha dies.  Something he doesn't deserve.  But if she doesn't do it, she risks creating a baby w/o a father.

Other hope - that she has a miscarriage, and doesn't carry that burden.  I don't want it to be like Jyoti or Sushma
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
I hope a second test finds that it's a false report.

Samirah, if you don't mind, I'm freezing the other thread, so that all Rohya track issues can be discussed here in one place.
Okay - I officially hate Rohit now.  I wanted to reach through the screen and kill him today!!!  When he was threatening Shradhya, I realized that he really doesn't love her in any way.  He just wants his way.  And, accusing her of having someone else's baby!!!  I couldn't handle it.  She needs to leave that house and go back to her sisters now.  And Rohit and his father need to have something bad happen to them.  Rohit is EVIL!!!
@Vrish - no problems with closing the other topic.  It's better we just have one going forward!
Originally posted by _Vrish_

If Shradhya is really pregnant, I want her to have an abortion.  Flush Rohit & Abha's thing down the toilet.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏