Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Tafseer

nahi pehle nahi dikh raha tha..but ab usne ek new msg bheja hai....usmein pic hai uski...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ha.. maine dekhi..
she looks so cute.!!!

just lyk naksh.!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

I wldn mind though๐Ÿคฃ

same here... my god... kya khushi hogi!!! haaye alaa... soch k bhi kuch hone lagta hai!!!!
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

same here... my god... kya khushi hogi!!! haaye alaa... soch k bhi kuch hone lagta hai!!!!

lekin yeh shows elders bhi dekthe they mind it i mean i shudnt compare other shows bt in few shows they show to much of romance which is not liked by many parents even my parents tats why they watch yr and other prime time show from 7-8:30
-Stutz- thumbnail
@pree.. dats true... i ges tooo much of romance is shown only in shows on star one... not on star plus.. dats coz yrkkh has a huge deal of adult audiences...so v cant even expect more romance ๐Ÿ˜”.. but i wish v had got that romance!!!
mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinaji

hey mayur ur right k naksh scene ab kam hogaye hain bt yaar ab to phr bhi ek weak mein 2,3 scene hmko dekhney ko miltey hain warna previous track mein to hm tarstey the naksh scene k liey n i hope k in futere we will see more scene of our fantastic jodi 

hey shina i m aisha
-Stutz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayur_sidhma

hey shina i m aisha

hey aisha... chattin in the chat club!! or send a scrap to the person.. or pm that person!
Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 13 years ago
rainy.days thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too much romance doesn't seem realistic to me. I'm a huge fan of realistic portrayals on shows, and the way YRKKH portrays the relationship between Naitik and Akshara is how I imagine it to be in real life (I'm not married, so obviously I don't know how a married couple romances LOL, but from what I've seen.) Especially in religiously/culturally traditional joint families, outward expressions of love is obviously frowned upon, so we can't expect the CVs to show NaKsh being romantic with each other all the time. It just doesn't make sense realistically.
And one thing I really dislike is when they do overly Bollywood scenes in serials - it's one thing if the characters are dreaming or they're at a party - but when there are unnecessary dancing scenes that come out of nowhere (for example, the Holi water scene between Geet and Maan where they're standing on top of a big tub thing, I don't even know haha, lip-syncing to a song - not my cup of tea. But I guess that's what clicks with the youth these days!). ๐Ÿค”
I like romantic scenes as much as the next person, but too much (unrealistic) romance gets redundant and dull after a while. The way YRKKH keeps things innocent and shows short but effective romantic scenes once in a while works for me. Though, a nice SMP shot in the very near future wouldn't hurt LOL. โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†
Anyway, that's just my opinion. I apologize if I offended anyone. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by rainy.days - 13 years ago
mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainy.days

Too much romance doesn't seem realistic to me. I'm a huge fan of realistic portrayals on shows, and the way YRKKH portrays the relationship between Naitik and Akshara is how I imagine it to be in real life (I'm not married, so obviously I don't know how a married couple romances LOL, but from what I've seen.) Especially in religiously/culturally traditional joint families, outward expressions of love is obviously frowned upon, so we can't expect the CVs to show NaKsh being romantic with each other all the time. It just doesn't make sense realistically.

And one thing I really dislike is when they do overly Bollywood scenes in serials - it's one thing if the characters are dreaming or they're at a party - but when there are unnecessary dancing scenes that come out of nowhere (for example, the Holi water scene between Geet and Maan where they're standing on top of a big tub thing, I don't even know haha, lip-syncing to a song - not my cup of tea. But I guess that's what clicks with the youth these days!). ๐Ÿค”
I like romantic scenes as much as the next person, but too much (unrealistic) romance gets redundant and dull after a while. The way YRKKH keeps things innocent and shows short but effective romantic scenes once in a while works for me. Though, a nice SMP shot in the very near future wouldn't hurt LOL. โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†
Anyway, that's just my opinion. I apologize if I offended anyone. ๐Ÿ˜Š

your point in 100% right mein to bas yeh keh rahi thi that they shud show that sweet nok jhok of naksh or too much romance yaar๐Ÿ˜Š i mean that jo wo  shuru shuru mein dikhaate the na wohi
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey charu di taffy di and all YRiansl*gta hai baharwalo ko bohot dara diya hai tumlogo ne. Koi zara si complaint bhi karta hai to 100 baar sorry managta hai. Aisa kya kiya hai tumlogo ne. Dictatorship to start nahi kar di hai. Like ammaji and all. Yo mera gaav hai yaha koi bagawat na kar sake he.
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i agree they don't show much mohit naitik scenes, and akshara and varsha, i want those fun moments back. mohit used to be so funny.