CM Mar 21 - 25 updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nithyamkv

I too had that doubt .. but figurea partha .. no.. antha figure was very thin but namba Madhu is a fatso πŸ˜‰

i agree. this fig looked very thin...is it hr brother or Vasu?
Edited by swash2 - 13 years ago
thanks for the hilarious update KK
thanks for not putting snakes pics πŸ˜†
nice to see Anjali and SAthish as a couple.... I am also shocked by vadai and CM accepting bell.... Bell doesnt look like chitapa for rathna
I guess these two would have been laughing while shooting when Rathna calling Bell as chittapa
how dare this Snake slapped rathna 😑😑😑 and calling her in front of her father as darritharam 😑 u are meant to be this snake 🀒
 snake will tell ranthna shd behave properly to her chittapa as she is a grown up girl thats y she slapped her this is a very wild guessπŸ˜”
like kk told her wig shd be removed by beach and bell
thanks for the updates.

chellama accepted Bell. thambi athanala mannichitanga. Vadai eppadi manicharu? If he can forgive Bell why not Pearl?
thankatchikiku pannina throgam maranthutaru ana manavikku pannunathu manikka mudiyatha kuttram.

Looks like Bell is in mission to bring back his family. is their any plan behind this. Bell is a good boy but his wife is a baaaad girl and Bell always dances to her tune.

Now i'm waiting for the scene of the day. hopefully Beach is going to give next palar to Snake.

Thank you for the superb update , Kittykrishna !!!
thanks for the super update nithi sister
side comments superb
annamalai song is wonderful and apt for that situation.... beachkum passam irruku atha kindle pana nalavara mariduvarunu ninaikuran.... rathna nalla matikuta ippo avalaku yaaru irruka support pannaπŸ˜” 
Thanks nithy for the update

I expected a fine slap to snake from Beach. but she escaped.

Ratna is not clever like her athai. who told her shout like that. that too not bolting the door. Beach you need to know the difference between the original and duplicate love. neither your CM stamp on your chest nor your daughter put stone on your head.
snake is going to bit you badly in few days.
Good that atleast now he thinks about his CM.
Snake enn thitam potutho theriyale. intha yosanai yosikithu?

Madhu you need som shock now to change your style of behaving.
Sathis thirunthuna mathiri theriyala. kojam payathilu irrukkan avvalutha. ethavathu shock unakkum thevai.

anjali is smart. she will handle him easily.

Originally posted by newt2007

Sathis thirunthuna mathiri theriyala. kojam payathilu irrukkan avvalutha. ethavathu shock unakkum thevai.

still I couldnt understand his expressions whether he is changed to good or not... if he is good then y he laughed to Madhu's comments abt CM and AK.
Thanks for the Superb updates NithyaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Madhu is funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Seen her after many daysπŸ˜ƒ
thanks Rishi for the update.
AK is in top of the angry. looks like he is the man behind the killer.
Madhu thinks she is the patni and taunts AK.

i loved your comments on CM's baby holding her chain. i too watched it and admired. you mentioned. CM started called AK from sir to AK.

Madhu have a big heart 10 savorign chain.

Ratna is in total confusion state. what is decision she is going to take?

Ratna and Suresh had huge age difference. isn't it?
Originally posted by newt2007

thanks Rishi for the update.
AK is in top of the angry. looks like he is the man behind the killer.
Madhu thinks she is the patni and taunts AK.

i loved your comments on CM's baby holding her chain. i too watched it and admired. you mentioned. CM started called AK from sir to AK.

Madhu have a big heart 10 savorign chain.

Ratna is in total confusion state. what is decision she is going to take?

Ratna and Suresh had huge age difference. isn't it?
ya Rathna and suresh is having huge age differents and even Bell is younger than Suresh I feel
I dont want Rathna to be shown as another Anjali