Chellameh

CM Mar 21 - 25 updates in Pg1 & Discussions

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tuesday

Shree isn't around for a couple of days..

I Shall post tue update by noon..

Nithya
Edited by nithyamkv - 13 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My strong peeling is that grey figure is AK's wife..As she is the one got affected by someone in her past life like anjali n now she might not able to take her daughter too get affected in similar situation.. n as a mom she might be showing her love for her kid in this way.. u remember when anjali comes home ..b4 marriage arrangements.. both mom n daughty had some private convs.. which is hidden till now.... whts ur guess guys ???πŸ˜‰ mm.. appa thane thirunti jail lukku pogum pothu violin music podalam.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vicneshwary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also have the same feeling that grey figure is madhu ( Ak's Wife)..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too had that doubt .. but figurea partha .. no.. antha figure was very thin but namba Madhu is a fatso πŸ˜‰
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanks for the Super duper updates ECLATπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You have converted Saavu episode to a Hilarious oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The shadow is very lean and is like a comedy pieceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the superb update Eclat
country itself shaken by one leakπŸ˜‰ this commileak yaara shake pannapoguthoπŸ˜† CM la
enn ippadi CM saman illama ajar akkurangalo ella problemslaum
i too feel the shadow is madu's but as niti sister told the shadow looks thin. i am still confused in this killer case
one thing the shadow as a big belly
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Eclat. Yaar athu yaar athu, behind the killer?  πŸ˜†. Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... my request to killer...please kill snake also.. pity to see kartik dead.... i wish him to suffer more.. after what he done to anjali.. he is worst than that 4 guys..
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Elcat.

SR annoys me the max right now.  I mean how does she investigates.  Cheh.... she gets down from the jeep, goes to one person, shows photo, 

SR:  recognise him
P:  No
SR:  See properly and if you recollect
P: Yes... (explains)
SR:  So (repeats the explanation)

Madam what is next?

Some interesting facts about Madhumita aka Kanya.  She is actually a lead serial actress from Malayalam serial.  Radhikaa met her there and offered to act in Chellamae.  I don't know how they made her look obese in this serial, but in the photos she has large frame.  Her husband is Kavitha Barathi, malayalam serial producer.  MM is also offered to act in tamil movies which she is going to do soon.

The saree blouse patent, she is the ownership.  She said she designed and showed Radika who in turn showed to the Director.  He agreed and immediately they started sewing the blouse which is a hit .

AK is one friendly guy.  Her mum and husband are her biggest critic.

There were lots about her, but this is only thing I remembered. hehehe......... πŸ˜†