Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Nithya.

Why was SK put under the CT scanner for a brain scan - brain irukkiravaNgaLukkuthaanE brain scan.

Ganga found that SK was the liar, has accosted him, why doesnt he just tell all the truth.  It beats me as to why all husbands in serials want to keep important things, as secret,  away from their wives.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Thanks for the update Eclat.

Finally one good episode. With out Vandhana and her scheming. Atleast good that Ganga & co learnt the truth faster. now will SK be exposed?

I want that Josiyar to be my family josiyar.   😉

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...me too!!
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Thanks Nithya for the Friday update.

I totally agree with you on the last paragraph.

why would they show like that? that vandhana worked so hard to send SK to the hospital? First thing she should have notified her family. Yenna thinkingo?....

I don't understand why Vandana is interested in a dying SK??......ie if he is really dying? Something not right...!!😛
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the double updates eclat...

Finally Ganga and CoO had the brains for second opinion.. hope Vandana's true colour is exposed ..

Yes...but until the joshiar suggested none of them thought about it including Mrs. Collector..!!😡 
Everyone's brains must be under lock and key or flushed down the toilet bowl..
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: eclat

Thanks Migan.

aahaa..koottu kaLavaaNis enna nalla manasu - yaam petra inbam peruga rasammaavum...lol..

If Ganga tells her in-laws, then will the kazhanda collector spit out the truth of his sickness.. dont think so..

according to the promo - collector is being driven by Vandana probably to the hospital while the trio(RIM) are seeing ellaiamma one hand with red chillies... 

The SK is the most foolish collector on earth. Death will knock at our doors sooner or later so why is SK want to be so secretive? His parents or wife will eventually know of his death.What gandam is our Mr. Joshiar talking about? Does that mean SK is really ill after being hit by the marakatai? Enna head-le blood clot aa....appidina stroke varumay? Brain tumor aa? He looks very strong and healthy.. and fit as a fiddle....ippo thaan fainted....Vandana seems to like a dying man....that too a married man..!! something not right.....unless someone has meddled with his report too..!!😆