Thangam

Thangam Mar 21 - 25 Updates in pg 1 & Discussions

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat for the update.

Irritating episode. This guy SK how can be a collector making decisions if he dances to the key of vandhna.

Hmmn. Can't wait for Gang to find out the truth.
eclat thumbnail
Me too Migan.

Last week's promo had a paLaar from Ganga to Vandana.  Hopefully it takes place this week... Was that a week's promo or a month's..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat for the update, ippadiyum yaarachum yosipangala? OMG such a stupid storyline.😡
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the double updates eclat...

Finally Ganga and CoO had the brains for second opinion.. hope Vandana's true colour is exposed ..
migan thumbnail
Thanks for the update Eclat.

Finally one good episode. With out Vandhana and her scheming. Atleast good that Ganga & co learnt the truth faster. now will SK be exposed?

I want that Josiyar to be my family josiyar.   😉
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update...YAY no vandhana today party!!!!! ðŸ¥³Edited by anushyap - 13 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Migan.

aahaa..koottu kaLavaaNis enna nalla manasu - yaam petra inbam peruga rasammaavum...lol..

If Ganga tells her in-laws, then will the kazhanda collector spit out the truth of his sickness.. dont think so..

according to the promo - collector is being driven by Vandana probably to the hospital while the trio(RIM) are seeing ellaiamma one hand with red chillies... 
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Migan.

SK is going to be hijacked by Vandana to where?  Ganga ellaa uNmaiyum seekirama kandupidimaa...indha javvu thaangala..

ellaiamman, ellaiamman please do us a favour and burn these three cartoon characters...

Nithya - all the best... ore camera drama thaan innaikku, milagai araiching, poosing, amman angry, car, vandana, sk...maaththi maaththi.. sshabbaa.... solrathukkE moochchu vaangudhE...

migan thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the Friday update.

I totally agree with you on the last paragraph.

why would they show like that? that vandhana worked so hard to send SK to the hospital? First thing she should have notified her family. Yenna thinkingo?....