Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Chalo..... I am gonna take off...May be will catch up tonight..🤗
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Deeps: Thank you for the answers. Really good thoughts. I guess Dadi is the most confusing character. Parenthood.....Yours and Shali's  answer helped me understand it much better. You have to improve on parenthood everyday. 😊

@All: me have to leave....sorry about asking a plethora of questions😆....me had a lot of doubts but you guys answered them. Thanks!🤗

@Deeps: Bye🤗
Edited by neha9999 - 13 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@neha... well it will be a long post then.... will be posting it later....

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry had to leave  before

@ Neha  

1. Can you analyze Dadi's emotions in all this? I know she is a pendulum but I really want to know what she is going through. I can never understand that character.

To me i see MSK's  Dadi is  like any other  typical Dadi, for them world is one side and family is in  other side.  She always acts as a situation wise. she the is only one who witnessed both MSK and Geet's emotional outburst after the MC. So She told MSK to be strong for Geet; and told  console Geet saying it was God's wish to take the baby.  And next morning she send MSK to the office to keep him strong for Geet.  In her POV if MSK stays at home with Geet he might also be in depressed mood. Then Dadi made plan for Geet to take Lunch to office and maybe the MSK trying to occupy her in file asking was Dadi's idea. And when Dev called Dadi about the nursery room's baby stuff is removed by MSK then dadi told him not to interfere in Maaneet's life. Dadi is kind of confusing but still she is also trying to help Maaneet to outcome of their loss.

2. Were Maan and Geet fit to be good parents? I am not married yet.....so I need an opinion that do they have the ability to act as good parents?

A parent becomes a parent when they first saw the angelic glimpse of their first child for the first time in thier life.  So Maaneet will be called a parent when they will first see their  baby's face for the frist time😍

3. @Red I know Jyo says that MSK is a man of few words. Opti has said he can communicate in certain situations very well. They have differing opinions in all this. Whats your take on this?

MSK  is a man of few words but he can express himself very nice as per situation. Remember his guilt trip about choosing Geet and instead of Baby,  he could not hold himself any more so  break down infront of Geet and  expressed his feelings that day. And in current situation he is also building up different kinds of emotions but is not expressing them. that's why Jyo said he is not good with words.  But pretty soon he will not be able to hold any longer and will burst out his feeling. He always try not to show his inner turmoil but when he does he goes Explicitly.  

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
CON CON na raha, CON CON na raha 😭😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Sab kaha gaye?..........

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello people...😊
go post here
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wishing everybody a very happy and colourful HOLI
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Sunday Morning to you all🤣Do NOT throw any color on me.........I am wearing my best sneakers🤣

Happy Holi  to all🤗

Edit
Priya,Usha,An🤗 ...........Hi and Bye guys🤗
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Usha , An , Geeky , Spshastr, Ress : 🤗    🤗

Happy Holi   !!!
Edited by gawdygory - 13 years ago