Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo....you want some help *wiggling eyebrows* I don't know if you want my kind of help but the offer still stands🤣Lemme unleash some crap in the MF🤣

Hey Preet
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And, ek baar we overlook something, these guys just take undue advantage. 

the last we heard Dev was to stay in the outhouse only till he totally recovered. Has there been a change after that? Am I missing his langadapan or something? He seems totally normal to me now. Why is he still in the OH?

Understand that he might have to stay there for the story to progress well, but reason bhi toh audience ko batana chahiye na? Unless he has some permanent damage or something, he seems fine now. 
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey DD, Parm, Swati and others....🤗

@DD...You have made my viewing of NASA scenes easy because I'm usually.....🤣...thinking about the names you have given them...

@Ashu...No probs dear...Maybe I wud do the same if I was asked about another country....😆

I think Maan's reaction is because of his subah subah ka nightmare...I know I'm repeating myself...But this is what I feel.....🤔
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

Should i beg to deva to shed his positivity the way  he has shed his precious specs??? 🤔

Shonuu.... dun worry ..it wont be long when he goes grey... the guys a player.. he has totally tapped into Maneets weakness n thats Maan for Geet n Geet for Maan.. n he also knows the whole lack of CON-errr  COMMunication between Maneet... so he is making full use of it..😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Geetu: Join Samir's official page in FB........

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo, Usha- I want  Geet to go to HP..😃 and then we will get HP flavour for sometime... something like Jodha Akbar.. when Hritik goes to manaofy Ash 😍 😍 😍 😳 A tai-chi session with Geet ogling his bod and JA reloaded scene😳 😳 
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geekgod

Jyo....you want some help *wiggling eyebrows* I don't know if you want my kind of help but the offer still stands🤣Lemme unleash some crap in the MF🤣

Hey Preet

Bubba.. please dun unleash anything... we already have a den overflowing with LiL bubs.. cant afford any more byproducts.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo check ur FB... chalo me off.. bye
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Tanu exactly....thats why the first thing which came in my mind was RBO track where similar problem happened between Shanak...and that track was very cute 😳
Just imagine Maaneet will rock in that track na😳

@Dimple:Im scared to move out of Den😕..I know at least 50 reprots will b waiting for me...mahiiiiiiiiiiii🤣

Hehehehehe true😆

But seriously yaar i m dieing to listen to Mahiiiiiiiiiiiii the show which had mahiiiii in every single episode but these days its just so soona soona😕
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shreya-

About the precap, I guess just like once Arjun had said some sensible stuff to Geet and won her confidence, Dev must have done the same. And Geet has always been innocent, gullible, forgiving so maybe thats one reason. 

Also like Geet had never really gone overboard to prove Saasha's true colors.. I mean, what Saasha did in that party was equally offensive and derogatory. But Geet through her indifference never really gave her much importance. 😊 

Shreya bingo....Geet is very innocent and doesn't think too much about consequences..she has a very pure heart and blabbers things without realising how the other person will react to it....she doesn't know how to b politically correct

I remember when Arjun brainwashed her,she went to MSK and defended Arjun there...and we were shocked thinking how can Geet defend NT's brother....

This time also same might hv happened...Dev might hv told Geet what all MSK arranged for her...and so she was overwhelmed with it....

in short Geet ka world actually begins and ends with MSK😳...nothing matters to her more than him...not even her past anymore...and thats why in the precap she was thankful to Dev for making her see what all MSK did for her....

Geet has learnt to b indifferent towards her past culprits whether its Dev or Sasha...what matters to her now is her present....