Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Continued....................

MSK says to the taxi drive " u being a driver should mind your business😡....don't interfere in a husband Wife's matter 😡" he says in his MSK'ish anger

The driver is shocked for a sec..... Geet stops smiling and looks at MSK....." u are too ziiddi😡" she says in a angry tone " it's better i leave the taxi😔" she says and get's off from the taxi.........with her bag......

MSK also immediately gets down........and the taxi driver is left wondering ðŸ˜³......🤔

Than Geet is walking on the road with the bag ....MSK is going right behind her...Calling "Geet..listen to me once"😊............

The climate is going bad

MSK " Geet ....look what happened is happened...we shall talk it out at home.......the weather is also going bad can u please listen to me" he says still continuing to go behind here 

Geet" when u spoke those words u never though about how BAD i'll feel........u did not even stop me once there....now why have u come....and now there is nothing more to talk alright... " she says with tears in eyes..still continuing to walk.........🤔

MSK says " Geet u wont listen like this na" he says with a voice filled with attitude 😃.......

To be continued
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@arwenish..........its not only pain but also Deva's presence and his closeness to Geet is disturbing him

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suj01

@usha............his maturity is making him think about talking to Geet and diverting her thoughts but Dev's presence is spoiling it all

even considering the maturity part i still feel bad that this guy cant even show is grievance
thanx to Daadi who didnt allow him to cry when he was in the hospital😡

so QED (proved)

solution is to get dev out of Km and into KC or whatever their band baaja baarat company is called. 
See how that is the solution for all our problems🤣

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Suj......... me holding my ears and saying sorry.........😳🤣🤣 for forgetiing Sanram Bahi's name..........🤣🤣

suji01 thumbnail
@usha........yeah get saint Dev out of KM...........its high time he turns Devil now😈
Arwenish thumbnail

@ lemongrass....... true Anne and Arjun are most desirable.......😉🤣
me did not see Don saying bye to Anne...... i FFtheir part.......😉🤣... i cannot torture my eyes.......

@ Kavi........ thanks...... hannnnnnn........
suji01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arwenish

@ Suj......... me holding my ears and saying sorry.........😳🤣🤣 for forgetiing Sanram Bahi's name..........🤣🤣

sorry but i wont tolerate typo errors also😡🤣🤣🤣

Its is Sangram Bhai🤣🤣🤣
Edited by suj01 - 13 years ago
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@arwenish-i watch their part for comic relief..specially mr.gujjar😆
Arwenish thumbnail
@ lemongrass......... i grant MSK braek....... but these Khurana's are grup from some cricus...... and now Geet has also joined the group....🤣
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@arwenish-geet ki taqdir mein yahin likha hai...😆she definitely has fit into the khurana parivaar well..🤔