Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Kavi........ since 2005 big earthquakes are hitting in Pakistan espacially my area..... It is near Himalyas and Hindikush and Karakurum mountain ragnes.......... any sesmic activity in Afghanistan, Central Asia, Kashmir cuase earthquakes here..... and that too from 3 magnitude to 7........ and i hope you never experience any earthquake at your place.....
@ Sharmili........ I live in Pakistan.... Rawalpindi.........

lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@serialwatcher16-🤣sapne sach bhi hote hain😆

@kavita-cool😊i passed out last year..

@kadydeep-hello🤗
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Usha, Kavi Got the link from Usha. thanks dear

@Deeps 🤗

@Anu at this rate you wil give BD and MP a complex. 😆
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Usha........ I miss my mom's filter kaapi so much.....😭......I have to live with a watered down cofee...
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yep Usha....Was there since I was a 2 months old baby....till I finished school ...then did my college in Bangalore.....Went back to work in Delhi....Then went to Bangalore for work....Got married...and now currently in Mumbai....😊
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ lemongrass

Hi, call me usha
Arwenish thumbnail

@ Suj...... lets keep our fingure and toes crossed....... funny thing is in circus of anne Arjun everyone gets lato over them....... nitya get fida over arjun..... first that namona who came as client (forgot his name) was latoo over Anne and now Don....... 🤣🤣and this Don is master piece of the lot......... they all are blin..........

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@usha........yeah i agree to wat u say but somewhere i feel Maan never had a chance to cry his heart out.....he has always bottled up his sorrows unlike Geet who just cries and Maan supports her

at this juncture both are equally sad and the best is both of them vent it out to each other rather than just keeping mum
Arwenish thumbnail

@ Anu......... me is loving your imagination........ i hope it happens.......😍 and Anu who is your anda 😉🤣 ( dont mind hannn if its impertinent)
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

oh kavi

wow, i am born and brought up in delhi and still live here