Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@ lemongrass........... my wishlist is long and it also includes hum tum song....... Drashti Gurmeet will definately perform more sensuously and definately with better expressions..........
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All

I don't think this MU will be there for long....

it is yet not started ....🤔

so i even doubt if Geet will leave the house

May be they'll fight and Geet might get ready to leave the house...but right on time MSK might stop her😳

Hopefully😳
Arwenish thumbnail
@ Anu........ chance are here for MSK to say words like that.......🤔 he can utter really hurtful words........ i still did not forget when he said to Geet mujay laga tha kai tum sirf meri ho........... and after wedding when they have first row....... MSk said (something like that) tum sai shadi ki... kuhrana khandan ki bahu banya.... aishoishrat ki zindgi di... ab tumhay aur kia chahiay............

MU happens between all couples.......... and i hope it is of short duration and MSK stops Geet from leaving home........ and the end of this burnig bring Geet Maan more close.........😳
Arwenish thumbnail
lol......... my like button has started to work...........🥳
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@arwenish-their chemistry is quite something..😳cld give even bolly couples a run for their money👍🏼i had actually asked abt their chem in that TC chat..and GC replied saying they are spontaneous😆
@meetu_anu-i wont be surprised if maan says that...😒i feel geet is being a bit insensitive to maan currently😔and MU wldnt be long.its the bulid up to it thats taking longer..making eone anxious😡
ps-can i call u anu???😳

lemongrass thumbnail
maan can say very hurtful things in his anger🤢hope dev gets it from maan bigtime😆he was let off easily with just a warning from maan last epi for messing with the project..way below maan standards😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Devils ... 🤗🤗🤗 Hope the Tsunami called Geet did not hit you all ... 😊
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Intelligent

😆😆😆😆

Some new tsunami on its way kya😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Alluring Ring: Is there a new one too lurking around the corner 😆😆😆
lemongrass thumbnail
@an12345678-hello😊 me new here😊
the quake hit few days bak in the form of articles..😆.disaster struck immediately.uproar everywhere....aftershocks felt on a dailybasis now and we are on high alert for tsunami..expected to hit anytime this week😆