#Devil'sDen Deva Nosey Cat&Maaneet need to chat# - Page 67

Posted: 13 years ago
@Lemongrass

well to tell u actually..this atyachar is nothing compared to what i have seen in other shows😆

But yes....Since i am too attached to Maaneet......i feel bad when they don't talk or when they have even slightest MU..

let us see where is this heading
@meetu_anu-he he...that i hav heard😆geet is my first hindi series😳
and i'm so hooked to the show and maaneet..its abnormal😆
i think the FBpics scene wld cm first and then maan's dream..and then finally the holi day dhamaka...😒
what do u think??😊
@Lemongrass

I guess today..they will show MSK having that nightmare dream..........and at the same time..Geet will get to know from Dev that MSK wanted to tell her sorry and he had arranged the baby room again....

The next day during holi..MSK is upset because of his night mare dream.....and upon that Geet talks about Dev to him.......also he might see Dev and Geet in holi colors first which will be the last straw in his anger

than he might confront Geet saying that he did everything to make her smile....but she never responded....but she responded very well to what Dev said and did.........this might upset Geet .....both go into argument and than Geet deciding to leave the house  
@meetu_anu-oh yes..looks like this is just what's going to happen😭
if no article on geet leaving had cm out..i wldnt hav even imagined geet leaving KM🤔
@Lemongrass

But we are still not sure na....weather Geet will leave KM or no....let us wait and see
Hey Anu, Lemongrass🤗 🤗 

Geet if leaves home, the track has lot of potential I think. As in the wooing with passion stuff will be back, like the olden days. How Maan convinces her and gets her back... Geet can either start working elsewhere(there was a mention of new entrants into the show, right?) or she could opt for studies(which I dont think will happen..) Just when she gets back, Sameera can make a grand entry and sweep off Maan's rug from the floor. 😆 

What will happen to Dev is a question, though. 🤔

Btw, a mention of Maneet being the Ram-Sita jodi was done sometime back. If Geet leaves the home, that loop will be closed as well. 
Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago
@MEETU_ANU-yes... seeing is believing😊
articles have hardly proven accurate...😆
but i would luv to see an outdoor track with maaneet😍with no irritating ppl around them interfering😡
hey shreya😊
oh yes..an outdoor track is ideal..for maaneet and for us😳
atleast they'll be away from certain saintly wannabes😡
most importantly maan and geet should learn to talk and resolve their issues..otherwise with sameera's entry..same cycle wld repeat...
dev turning evil wld be the best scenario...but i dnt knw..he cld just disappear into oblivion by next week or so🤔
it wld be good to see geet working...but they made a royal mess of it last time with the indian paints track...😆
i sometimes wonder are the CVs even aware of loops.or is it just our imagination?😆
Edited by lemongrass - 13 years ago
@Shreya, Lemongrass

I agree.....a track outside KM will be a welcome watch😳

and now..there are no restrictions for romance as well..😉
@meetu_anu-two of us only i think😊
as far as romance is concerned.i guess the so called moral police shldnt complain now😳