Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kavi, this is what I said in my take last night. Communication is much more than just talking. Check it on the first thread. Dev is aware of Maaneet's weakness and can easily use it against them if he turns evil. So Maaneet have to over come it.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Srry for any grammer n spelling mistake haan....😊.....my home keyboard is gone....n i'm using virtual key board.....no patients to type haanπŸ˜†
Opti thumbnail
Saj, yes Samir can easily transform from good to evil and back to good. We saw that in jyothi, didn't we? 
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sun : Muh ki baat cheen li !!! Exactly I want the cvs to carefully play the Dev card . With a prized actor like Samir it would be a shame if the fail to utilize him properly ; besides their script also favours a negative Dev 😈 

Let's keep our fingers crossed ...
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Opti...I'm like that....if I get a good book then I don't sleep till I have finished it and your FF was mighty interesting......And today being Sunday....I got up late...and my sweetheart hubby had already washed the utensils, made the breakfast....fed my son and himself.......😳...So it was OK....πŸ˜›
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Opti

Saj, yes Samir can easily transform from good to evil and back to good. We saw that in jyothi, didn't we? 

YupπŸ˜›...he was too good as a physic villain there.....scary thoughπŸ˜† he used to change colors so easily
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

yep opti..he was good in jyothi......really good
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Opti...I read your take last night itself when you posted it and prompted many others to read it too.....😊....Anvi's take and yours were really well written and brought out the perspective of the characters very well.....And explained the psyche of all three individuals very well....πŸ‘πŸΌ
Opti thumbnail
Kavi, I did not sleep well last night too. Was up for three hours from 3.00 a.m. because of severe cramps. Kept disturbing my hubby's sleep with my restlessness and moans. The guy did not complain but tried to massage away the pain.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Sorry for disappearing...Got a phone call....

@Opti...What happened dear??? Why cramps???? Take care dear......πŸ€—...And your hubby is so sweet.....U r lucky....😊