Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kavi, covered 15 parts in one night. That's great going.  Another six to go before you'll be level.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Opti....Never in my wildest dream wud I want that....Think of the message it wud send ....If a rapist says sorry and tries to help the victim ....then the Victim shud forgive him and move on with him....Ewwwww..🀒....That's disgusting....Like Saj said...I wud rather see a negative Dev.....

@Saj....I agree SS is really good and he acts so well that you kind of believe his saint act.....I can't even make myself hate him coz he is doing the positive act so well......If AS had tried this ....All of us wud be like.....😳😳😳.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah...Opti.....I stopped reading very reluctantly last night or rather this morning at 4-30.....When my hubby woke up and glared at me......πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

@Anu....πŸ€—.....Thand rakh....Nobody wants Deveet.....All we said was the actors SS and DD were looking nice together....not the characters......πŸ˜†...Opti....am I right???πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Opti : I read it & became very happy . It left a smile  πŸ˜Š  Loved it .
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@anu...no one likes dev geet....eeewwwwwwwwwwwww...........dev needs to be send to jail asap...no amount of tears can wash away his crime........people are already halla bolling that dev touched geet.🀣......the actor samir is good

@kavi..yes samir is doing a fab job as dev.........his saintly acts makes it hard to hate him .............AS........toh we would have understood heis sorry if heremoved his specs and put it back🀣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sun, Kavi

πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—I really didn't like the pic of DEV touching Geet......

even in MSK's dream...

n i agree with jyoti.....Dev will arrange that surprise...n keep MSK's sorry note.... n than will tell here about the baby room....Geet will be too IMPRESSED wit MSK.....since dadi cleared out that MSK is also in deep pain.....

Here MSK will have that DREAM😳....n will get very insecure.......n to match that.....GEET will talk  good about Dev.........which will be the final straw i his anger......thus MU....For 2-3 epis.....

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly Samir as Dev is doing a brilliant job . Though his actions are still confusing whether he is positive or negative ; yet whatever little he's asked to potray given the limited screen presence he's doing it brilliantly ... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Helloooo GG, Anu, Sun, Opti, Kavi πŸ€—

How is your holi-day going? πŸ˜Š
sun29 thumbnail

anu...even i did not like him touching her.....he needs to keep away..........

sun29 thumbnail

@mishti......πŸ€—...nothing much ...home with family and reat are watching the match and i cannot watch india bat.........i may die of heart attackπŸ˜”πŸ˜†