#Devil'sDen Deva Nosey Cat&Maaneet need to chat# - Page 55

Posted: 13 years ago
Holi Mubarak Devils....
rangon ki bauchaar(lots and lots of happiness)ho aapke jeevan main...
@ Arwenish : 

Your POV is right . Her entire horrible past was due to the vicious plot played by Dev & Nt . But you see Geet has always been forgiving . To me I don't think she has forgotten anything . But @ present  her loss for her baby is too great . Besides she possibly can't do anything since its dadima's request to let Dev stay there . As far as the precap is concerned all I'll say that  we'll cross the bridge when it comes . We have to see what happened before that scene na ... ðŸ¤”

@ Mandu : ðŸ¤—

Happy Holi dear .
srry i disappeared too.. 😆

hey priya..🤗

happy Holi Pixie , Ress Edited by mandu - 13 years ago
@gawdygory........... kash me to become such a forgiving soul.......... even Darshti said so in her 7 khoon maaf interview......... Geet is so subtle she can forgive easily but Drashti herself is not so kind and if she is given a chance then she ll take  revenge from many people and story goes on and on..........

The reason should be big enough for Geet to get immune to the presence of Demon Dev........ She could have called Adi and asked him to send office driver to home as she wanted to go out..... if drivers are not available at home....... she counld have hired a taxi....... But just because Demon Dev insisted she agreed to it........ me not able to comprehend this...... the situation reason has to be strong......... Earlier the Blood Group fiasco gave the entry ticket to Dev to enter KM and now KC...... and now Demon Dev trying to be a Santa and making efforts to bring Geet and Maan close by becomin Mahan in Geet eyes....... Creative ka brain gya Ghass kahny...... Atleast they should give solid and strong reason which do not have any loop for the doubt....... and far as precap is considered..... i have closed my eyes and ears till the time episode is telecasted fully...... but it did confuse me.............😕🤔
New spoliers pictures are up on Geet facbook page.................

Edited by Arwenish - 13 years ago