RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

@ Ress : πŸ€—  here it is 

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Devils...............πŸ€—

So how Holi celeberations are going on.....................
Arwenish thumbnail
knock knock.......... no one here kia.............😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Holi to all out hereπŸ€—
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Arwenish,   i am here πŸ˜›

thks gory.. i got one toh.. thks anywayπŸ€—

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry for disappearing 

Happy Holi Jyoti , Ress , Arwenish πŸ˜›

@ Ress : You can call me Priya πŸ˜Š
Arwenish thumbnail
one thing that i m not able to understand is Geet's sudden changed approch towards Demon Dev........ She is wrapped in her depression that she is not feeling anything around her....... fine....... this happen when a person is in pshychological stress they fail to see beyond their feeling........ But what i m unable to comprehend here is that depression and pain through which Geet is going has even blinded her from the events of her past...... She seemingly has forgotten what Dev did to her........ 
Opti quoted in her indifference forgivness and forgetting post stupid never forigives or forget, navie forgives and forgets, but wise forgive and do not forget....  Geet is not that Naive....... She is inocent not foolish...... Their is a child in her but she is a women although she grow up befor time............
She is crying for baby..... but how can she forget how and under which circumstances that baby was concieved...... through which hell and pain she went to save baby...... Which now gone will defiately cause double hurt as baby was most precious to her..... The foundation of Drama on which it is built and grown...... even all the twists and turn their meeting with each other and ups and down in Geet Maan love story roots originate from the criminal and selfish acts of Demon Dev........  

Arwenish thumbnail
I loved what Anvi wrote in first page of Den......... Anvi Anvi please also explain Geet behaviour towards Dev to satisfy me please....... Those earthquake events of past which destroyed everything....... She lost her faimly she was all alone in the world........ then gained happiness compannionship of Maan and family........ All thses things and now loss of baby .... are all these events are enough to make Geet forget horors of her past........ I can not forget Geet's pain in early Hoshirpur days darama......... She went through hell...... and all that was because of Demon Dev.........

My question is....... is pain is so powerful that you forget completely which person ruined you and did atrocities to you?????????

Edited by Arwenish - 13 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Hi mi7chimes.... jyoti......... and gawdygory........... hugs to you....... i m unable to post emoticons...........

Their has to be a very strong reason for Geet's change approch towards Dev....... He is indifferent to her........ But why m i feeling this indifference will change into comfort..... I m unable to trust creatives here...... Opti siad forgiveness will end last hold between Geet and Demon Dev........ and she will be free and ll get healed....... But why it is looking indifference is creping towards comfort.......

Everyone gone again.............😭

Edited by Arwenish - 13 years ago