Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ash, I even had thought of a scene for this scenario. Like MSK standing on 1 side of Geet, and Dev on the other side, with Dadi standing in front of Geet telling her to forgive Dev and accept him back in the family. Yes, dadi is useless, all she cares for is her 2 grandsons. She never cared for Geet as an individual or really understood her pain as a woman. So basically Dadi telling Geet to forgive Dev, and MSK is about to speak when Geet tells him to be quiet and let her handle this. Then Geet telling Dadi point-blank, the differences between both the brothers and even if she forgives Dev, it makes no difference to her whether he is alive or dead. Its fine to forgive for your own sanity, but never to forget. 

A whole episode can be shown with Geet telling the differences between both the brothers and the reaction of all the characters that will follow. 
Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Neha..... The first 2 lines about Lack of communication was part of Opti's take.....
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ash u want the lyrics or demo??............lol

helo ladies......if any gentlemen then u too....
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kadydeep

@Neha..... The first 2 lines about Lack of communication was part of Opti's take.....

Oh okay😆.....I did not read Opti's take.....my bad🤗

Love ya Deeps🤗
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I was just reading an article about the episode in Chotti Bahu, they mentioned many, but not GurTi
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Neha well said 
As Anvi mentioned  how to communicate is very important factor to communicate each other. You have to use right words in right position,  a wrong word can break a strong bond too. The tongue is so powerful that  it can build  a relationship and also can break a strong relationship.
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: polly23

@ Neha well said 

As Anvi mentioned  how to communicate is very important factor to communicate each other. You have to use right words in right position,  a wrong word can break a strong bond too. The tongue is so powerful that  it can build  a relationship and also can break a strong relationship.

that reminds of a line " words have their own life"
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zee, can u give me link to article please
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Deeps, I like your scene better. Dev turning negative, proposing to Geet, and Geet aghast at his proposal, telling him right on his face the differences between him and MSK. Dadi should still be in the background to hear all this. I so want dadi to see Dev's character from geet's eyes. 

@Polly, thanks. ðŸ˜Š

@Neha, I totally agree with you. For me, communication is easy as I blabber a lot, but how to choose the right words not to hurt the other person is hard. Thats why I feel, in this situation too, it might be easy for MSk to tell Geet what he feels, though he sucks with words, but how to tell her without paining her is hard. MSK can take all the pains to make sure Geet is not pained. In his rational mind, he rather bury his feelings inside him than tell Geet thinking he will cause her pain. It is only in his irrational mind, when he cant take it any longer, does he burst causing much more pain to Geet than he would have had he just told her what he was going through. This is his character, he keeps his feelings inside him till he cant take it. He does not realize that little pain caused, even due to wrong words is better than the pain he causes to Geet due to his outburst. 
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Zee....Hmmm...Geet seducing Maan.....Do u remember her last attempt at seducing Maan???? It ended with hilarious results.....😆...

@Anvi...You r welcome dear...Well u wrote brilliantly ...so had to applaud you.....😊......And I think Many want that comparison of Maan and Dev scene....It will surely put Dev in his place.....