Posted: 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Javs, a kulfi or ice-ball, at least she will remain forever young

@ Tanu it's good to make him sweat 😉

Altho I can't wait for bulbul to come as Geeks will deny it all again
🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Today Devils r surprising me with their positivity and some wonderful takes😲👏😲👏😲👏

I m talking specially about Anvi and Opti...woww what awesome analysis👏👏👏👏

@Anvi:Loved what u said about all the three characters and their different emotions that they r going through👏...I hv nothing more to add here....normally u r the one who always used to raise questions and I used to reply to them..but u pleasantly surprised me today by replying to all the questions that every devil hv been asking for😆....U really understood Maan-Geet ka problem and emotions here and yes Geet needs to divert her attention from baby to MSK and for this the whole outburst is necessary and even MSK needs to blurt out his depression and helplessness in front of Geet...so somewhere this separation track creates room for Maan-Geet to understand each other in a better way..

@Opti:Awesome analysis👏...I loved your last paragraph the way u described MSK's silent act today...actually thats how men react when they feel emotional or helpless...they go completley silent and then thats followed by their huge outburst on the person whom they love the most..I hv myself experienced it with my own hubby..whenever he goes silent,I can guess that soon he is going to blast😆....Both not only needs to communicate here but actually blurt out their inner frustations in front of each other....that might result in temporary anger or MU...but that will make them understand each other's POV in a better way which will b good for their relationship in the long run

Since I m opening EE on FB today...can u both paste your takes there as well..or should I paste both your takes there myself😳
JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@muniza: nice take
@sigma: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yep young forever 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
JaveriaM thumbnail
ok guys am off too......daddy's bday today so gonna go out and celebrate.......was a lot of fun after ages.........take care all and have a lovely holi and a great week ahead in case i dont see u around 🤗🤗🤗 good night
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love Anvi's take and Opti, wow awesome!

Very tru some men do go silent when upset, even I do the same! 

Jyoti, we are all good bachas today! 
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tanu, ashu and geeks all left at the sametime is this a new triangle 🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Muniza:I guess today's episode gave many people reasons to pen down thier thoughts about all the characters..matlab today was a good episode if all hv something interesting to write🤔...mayb I should rewatch the episode again😕😆...but yes u r right..even I don't want to jump to any sort of conclusions seeing the misleading precap.,...lets wait nad watch what mahaan kaam Dev has done or is it MSK hallucinating again😆..but yeah today I could feel MSK ka helplessness because he can do everything for Geet but he just cannot change her past whichi s related to his own brother
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Since there is nothing to discuss in the den, amm off... Calling it a day... Good night Devils......
JaveriaM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sigma

tanu, ashu and geeks all left at the sametime is this a new triangle 🤣🤣🤣

im glad u didnt say square coz im leavin too ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't know at the time javs so you escaped 🤣

bye everyone