#Devil'sDen Deva Nosey Cat&Maaneet need to chat# - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

@Javz Bulbul is Arwen...

@Geeks Ouch you are rejecting me I am HURT😭..Any Armss in offer to Console Me??

😲 Ashu I'm going to tell your mum to send you to boarding school
😡
Originally posted by Sigma

Tanu that's cause Geeks doesn't like pasta for breakfast so he decided to go elsewhere 😉

Yh m ok with him going for the breakfast.. he should return for DINNER with my Bulbul 😳 😆 *Raam milaye jodi u see.. Bubba n his Bulbul-Pyaar ki yeh ek DEN mein Kahani' 😆
Originally posted by Geekgod

Guys she is really gonna kill me, can we stop messing around with my love.*sigh* If she was around it would be o.k. * sending  deep sigh in Bulbul's direction*😍😍

@Tanu.......yeah fertile imagination indeed🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Waahhhh Kya Prem IshlOvestory hai..They are soo faithful to each other..I wonder if there are any communication probs sicne bulbul is not aorund nowadays🤔🤣🤣

@Javzz Thankyouu🤗you make me feel so much better even tho I was looking for sum NEW arms..🤣🤣

NEW......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..................I wont let u sleep.......oops i meant slip away so easy hun ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL any new pair of arms will have to wrestle me and the past players ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Originally posted by JaveriaM

damn i read Jadoo as Jhadoo 🤣 geeky shud sing **tumse mili nazar to asar hua hai aaj yeh dil pe......chain bhi gaya hosh bhi gaya.........aa gaya lil bubs janay kahan se**

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Javs.. ur on fire.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Ashy ..glad i culd make u smile 😳
@Parm your wish is fulfilled before hand..I have only 3 months of Happy days to count then me gonna be in boarding skool, tab Mujhe Yaad Karnaa😔
Originally posted by Geekgod

@Tanu....what did I do?WHen did I ditch her?🤣She's mine I tell ya, I'm never ever letting her go🤣 *blowing kisses in Bulbul's direction*

Javs you were right look at the red 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

no wonder Bulbul is missing, she is looking for someone to keep her warm instead of cold 😆
@armu: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thats the random creations of my random brain when i return to the den after ages.......dont u remember the paan ki dukaan song i made ages ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Waahhhh Kya Prem IshlOvestory hai..They are soo faithful to each other..I wonder if there are any communication probs sicne bulbul is not aorund nowadays🤔🤣🤣

Ashy.. u see they do it the long distance way..... Ankhiyon se GOLis ... Nazron ke TEER .. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ok :) i know I'm just randomly posting after every 10 pages... But i wanted to ask a question... Don't you guys feel what they are showing between maaneet now is more worst than MU.... They don't communicate properly even now.... So i was thinking what harm will a 2-3 epi ka MU do.... Errmmmm will it be any different from what it is now... MSK and Geet did not even look at eachother today.... When they were in the same frame.... So how different this can MU be ....Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago