#Devil'sDen Deva Nosey Cat&Maaneet need to chat# - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Geekgod

@Tanu....no maar please,🤣Polly said she is Lil Bubs Bua🤣

Oh thats good to know.. 😳 m so relieved  in Bulbuls absence i need to ensure her ghosla n her Bubba remain proper.. 😆
@Ashu        Grrr........yeah, so I guess we will see a lip lock after all.......on MM and SS😍Ohh Goody🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arrighty guys I need to buzz off, bright Saturday afternoon here, lemme go grab lunch.

Have fun devils🤗🤗🤗
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Tanu, I've got myself into the self-defense position they tought me at violence and aggression course at work incase any crazy patients try to attack, didn't know i'd need it here

Geeks what rishta do you have with polly 😈

@ shomu like in dhakan when Sunil shetty imagined shilpa and AK together plus wasn't sunil called dev in that film
ok so polly says shes the bua but geeky is trying to make the bu....a into bu....lbul.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and lil bubs is already there even though these ppl havent touched each other...............ghor kalyug 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tanu maata where  r u.......plz guide me how did this shubh karaye happened 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ Jav i m not Bubba's bua i m Lil BUbs' Bua 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

As I don't knwo Bubba and bulbul's love story I would love it if Geeks adopts me as their Lil bubs and I Gurantee Break-Up the very Next day🤣🤣🤣

stop being the kebab main haddi ashu.............u have mari.....marsh.....ann and god knows who else.........shonnu and me r behind u too.............y do u need another 2 ppl to look after u ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Ashu        Grrr........yeah, so I guess we will see a lip lock after all.......on MM and SS😍Ohh Goody🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arrighty guys I need to buzz off, bright Saturday afternoon here, lemme go grab lunch.

Have fun devils🤗🤗🤗
Yeshh The Lip Lock will be so damn Sensouss I will lose my Eyesight🤣🤣🤣

@Jav...I have a Bulbul, we have lil bubs together and Bulbul is presently MIA. Because I'm a dard ka mara, I write crappy shayari to express my dard. Thats it end of my story🤣 🤣

Please tell me how the episode was? 🤣

😡 when I told everyone your prem kahaani and family tree you were about to cry
😡
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

As I don't knwo Bubba and bulbul's love story I would love it if Geeks adopts me as their Lil bubs and I Gurantee Break-Up the very Next day🤣🤣🤣

Ashy.... i m not buying ur word for it..i got first hand report from Mr. n Mrs. Ashy aka Ashys Mum Dad .. n they were crooning... Ashys Mum Dads bandhan to pyaar ka bandhan hai.. janmo ka sangam hai.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why I sense a track like film Chaahat when Sameera enters 🤔