Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Dimple - Sahi mein, kay din the woh. 😍
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sajani exactly. when did Dev become a relationship expert? why can't he remain confined to the outhouse? 😡
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Jyo this is very much possible..... as these days... all the tracks of SO shows are moving in musical chairs....... Dhoondh legi showed a hosp scene n sponge scene... n now confession in rain scene... much in line with Geet..!! 😆

Tanu exactly....thats why the first thing which came in my mind was RBO track where similar problem happened between Shanak...and that track was very cute 😳
Just imagine Maaneet will rock in that track na😳

@Dimple:Im scared to move out of Den😕..I know at least 50 reprots will b waiting for me...mahiiiiiiiiiiii🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: spshastr

I think Dev would have given her lessons on Marriage..😆 and Geet would have realised she needs to be happy for maans sake blah blah and she came and blabbered this😆

Is he telling her his marriage experiance with NT? 😆

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Spoon....howdy🤗🤗

@Parm...........Aloha🤗

@Praju🤗
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok why do i feel sameera is coming?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: spshastr

I think Dev would have given her lessons on Marriage..😆 and Geet would have realised she needs to be happy for maans sake blah blah and she came and blabbered this😆

Yup... Maan should have known the hazards of marrying Miss Hoshiarpur Express... naam mein Hoshiar.. par Kaam mein beda kabhi na lage paar 🤣

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@All Can any one Answer my simple Question
Why CVs always project Maan as God and Geet a normal human being

while in other Shows
Female lead is Godess and Male lead is normal Human
i am very confused pls help
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Smita:I m going to break 500 coconuts in the temple ,the day Devaaa becomes negative and then will go and take dubkis in Mansarover with Ash🤣🤣🤣🤣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok.... Me here to spread some positivity to my friends .. i have not seen the epi..thanks to world cup matches and my brother... sayyyy......he he... Guys there is a saying to err is human but to forgive is divine.... Its Geet's life... If she wants to forgive the person who wronged her its her choice... That does not mean she will love Dev or will marry him..... Her love for MSK is far too deep..... So why are we coming to conclusion guys.....let us wait and see why geet says that.....and than decide.... BTW read written update and to a point i liked what i read... Story is at least moving .. So guys chill and enjoy what comes ok....