Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Dev would have given her lessons on Marriage..😆 and Geet would have realised she needs to be happy for maans sake blah blah and she came and blabbered this😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Hey Tannu. Nahi Yaar the smiley depicts my present condition.... Right now I am a Bandaged Langdi... 🤣

Wat happened... did the smile of Sangram blind u n u tripped on a AA-M 🤣

Btw get well soon 
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Tanu🤗....🤗...the treadmill is being pretty kind to me, now only if the alarm clock would show some mercy, since we sprung forward one  hr, its been tough waking up and getting on the treadmill🤣How are you ?Glad to see you here🤗

Hey Swati,Nilam🤗
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sun29

@zeee........i love ur pakde raho chodna nahin attitude🤣🤣🤣....tabela and blue night🤣🤣.............it reminds me of sawaariya in toweliyaaa🤣

😎 Mission CON 😆☺️
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hayeeeeeeeeee Kya Din The Wo😍

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Liseux & Kavi ok thanksh for the info..U see My Knowledge about Indian states or citie sis very weak🤣🤣
sum months ago I was wondering how did Brij know how to use a phone coz I thot ppl in Punjab didn't know anyuthing abt mobile phones..So my apologiess ppl

@Tanu i didn't watch yesterday's epi but plz tell me Sangram bhai said to NE you wanna do FRANDDDSHIP wid me🤣🤣🤣
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Does star one have a jar with all these chits in it and all the serials pick it and so we get the same thing in different order.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shreya - Arjun saying anything to Geet and her listening to him is totally different. Arjun did not cheat her and demean her in the cheapest way possible whereas Dev did. 

@ Kavi - Even I am hoping that u r right. The smile must be for Maan.

Meri samaj mein nahi aata, if Maan has told Dev that the biggest way he can help is to stay away from his and Geet's matters, why won't dev listen. 😈
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Annie and Sangram are great couple when is he gonna take her away from our screens
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo I think only after geet leaves the house and is brought back.. devaaa will become negative

Devaaaa oh devaaaaaaaaa tu negative kab hoga re.😆