Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

win this is wat I think abt precap

Precap: I think Dev gave the card to Geet and she saw the baby room back coz of Maan and when she is talking to Maan she is not realising that she is Praising Dev to Maan..She was about to thank Maan but Aag Babula Maan walked away..Gawsh these two need to be tied to a pole when they are talking sumthing serious....

Err ... we would refer to the earlier Dev as a pole, right? Or was it some other inanimate object?πŸ˜†

The only song that comes to mind with that scenario of them being tied to a pole is Zindagi ki na toote ladi from Kranti, where both of them are tied up, but not to a pole ... the lyrics will need to be tweaked as follows:

Zindagi ki na toote ladi
baat kar le ghadi do ghadi

PS: Since I haven't watched the episode, I will restrict myself to commenting on comments by others.

---

@ Ash: Gurgaon is very, very near to Delhi, just on the outskirts. Goregaon is in Mumbai.
Edited by lisieux - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Tannu and Zee...arre yaar Maan is chusa hua aam too yaar, but Im loving Samir and love his dressing sense, the guy dresses my style...that's how I dress my hubby...ufffffffffff I love it! 😳

But Maan has a lots of things to drool at, Sangram has nothing πŸ˜†

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Priti...I agree....Dev's name with a Smile on Geet's lips was ....🀒...But maybe she was so overwhelmed with Maan's gesture and wanted to tell him that she had seen it and Dev had made her see it.....But started the sentence badly...The smile is for Maan...Babaji...Please make me right.....πŸ€”

@Usha.....Maybe he has learnt from his mistakes and is trying to preach to others.....I dunno....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Daadi's advice to Geet was right that life doesn't end with one tragedy..We have to Move on in life even if it takes a long time but we just have to keep going coz the clock won't stop with one Mishap..
so another epi where daadi was right sumhow..πŸ˜•πŸ€”
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Priti:Geet kahin nahin jaayegi..MSK will go after her and both will b utkofied on the road only...remember RBO ka road track🀣...ok this is just a guessπŸ˜†

Jyo this is very much possible..... as these days... all the tracks of SO shows are moving in musical chairs....... Dhoondh legi showed a hosp scene n sponge scene... n now confession in rain scene... much in line with Geet..!! πŸ˜†
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What are you guys talking about ...who is dressing whom?

Jyo,Tanu,geets,Usha,Priti,Sun,Zee,Kavi,Lis,AshuπŸ€—
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For everything they are showing to us these days and all the positive Dev and negative Dev confusion, they better make it up to us in ways unimaginable. I am even willing to give them options

1. A psyched up psychopathic Dev
2. Maaneet flared up sizzling romance
3. NE's back in NE land. 

See, my demands are never big. Like Geet I am happy with very small things. 
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

I thot Maan was very lenient to Dev about this Project thing..he shuld have been Fired..he shuld be Kicked where it hurts out of the house...😑Gurgaon is not in neighbourhood its in mumbai right? so Devaa shuld just go and settle down there..

Ashu...Gurgaon is near Delhi and not in Mumbai.....Goregaon is in Mumbai.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geekgod

Hello pretty people and howz this Saturday treating you all.......fair,excellent.........don't even talk about it?πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hugs to all and "sighs" to one

Bubba..... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— hows the gym treating u today πŸ˜†
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo you need to do alot of work dear, Tsunami is heading towards the forum🀣