#Devil'sDen Deva Nosey Cat&Maaneet need to chat# - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Ash: Seriously, you haven't heard them? Oh well, you are proving your age and some of ours too.πŸ˜† Well, may I request you to make a VM on Bade Miya Deewane, when you have the time after your studies? That would be fun to watch.

Keep the discussion going. Will pop in with some more songs.

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Tanu...I've started feeling like a pendulum because I'm unable to decide if Devaaaa is Evil or Good......

@Geets.....Voh bechare subah Subah nightmare dekh ke utha hai aur Geet madame aake Dev ka Jaap kar rahi hai tho ....apna gabroo jawaan aag baboola hoke jayega hi.....πŸ˜†

Armu4eva thumbnail

Swats..... kaho na...

kya yeh DEV-il ka harshya (CON-dition) hai... yah GHSP ke phans ka bhavishya (future)? πŸ€£
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
win this is wat I think abt precap

Precap: I think Dev gave the card to Geet and she saw the baby room back coz of Maan and when she is talking to Maan she is not realising that she is Praising Dev to Maan..She was about to thank Maan but Aag Babula Maan walked away..Gawsh these two need to be tied to a pole when they are talking sumthing serious....
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spshastr

OK my small take

I am not going to bash anyone but my POV

MSK wants Geet happy.. Geet is innocent and tells MSK everything..
Dev wants maneet happy. and wonder of wonders he realises the communication issue..
For all people who want justice forget that track.. This is a new story
Ok did Geet dream of Dev even once? it was only mSK right so only his actions can make her happy.. So I am sure Dev told something abt what maan did... and she is happy..
Viewers are also like MSK they dont let the cVs finish telling their story.😊

Smita πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ I have to catch up last 2 parts but I liked it that Maan kept quiet to control the situation instead of blasting at Geet/Dev abt the orphanage thing and regretting later. Its unlike him, for a change. πŸ˜Š

Okay can someone tell me.. was this Adi's precious 400 crore ka project? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ No wonder they lost itπŸ˜† K-bros are busy focusing somewhere elseπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Geet Maan need to do some ched chad with each other now☺️🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchjun5

@Tanu...I've started feeling like a pendulum because I'm unable to decide if Devaaaa is Evil or Good......

Bachcha.... yeh sawal ka jawab to Archemdies se leke Newton tak.. aur Einstein se leke Hawkings tak nahi dhoondh paye....... πŸ˜†   Par fikar not.. jab Baba MAAN-dev ho sath.. to darne ki kachu nahi baat..!!

Now someone give me lifelines..... so i can get the answer n let the CVs know.. coz they seem to b equally CON-phused πŸ€£
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
The way Geet said Dev's name and getting emotional in the precap was so annoying, it makes kind of the viewers think that she is so much lost in love with Dev.........
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

shreya

400 crore was ghaziabad project

this is gurgaon projec for dev bhai
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Smi - πŸ˜†. yes. Most viewers +me are like MSK. We never wait for the end result. πŸ€£. But if everyone starts talking positive, how will the den complete its journey of 150 pages? πŸ˜ˆ

Discussion ke liye kuch toh chahiye na.