Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aab na sujhe kuch kaam.... jab dekhun tab Geet jaape Dev-il ka naam...
Babaji... Chanda Mama... kya ....har pyaar ka.. yahi hota hai Anjaam??

-A very CON-phused Maan Singh Purana ðŸ¤”
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Smita...Exactly...All the FBs these two have are related to each other...and usually both of them have FBs about the other's happiness for the child.....There is no way Geet can think of Dev like she thinks of Maan...Even thinking that is blasphemous .....

And to top it CVs aren't stupid ...They will not kill their Golden Egg Laying Hen ...aka Maaneet Jodi to bring Dev and Geet together...No one will accept it.....

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Ashu: Sangram is fun to watch 😆
@Tanu: Geet might be comparing her SR with Maan and Dev 🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: panchjun5

@Smita...Exactly...All the FBs these two have are related to each other...and usually both of them have FBs about the other's happiness for the child.....There is no way Geet can think of Dev like she thinks of Maan...Even thinking that is blasphemous .....

And to top it CVs aren't stupid ...They will not kill their Golden Egg Laying Hen ...aka Maaneet Jodi to bring Dev and Geet together...No one will accept it.....

Oh i think the track is building very well..... soon Mr. Chup Chap will be Mr. Dusht Danav... n its gonna be an icing on the cake how he kicks DEV-ils tail ðŸ˜† but .... the problems is Geet is being used here by DEV-il. ...n Miss 4eva Dimwit is not picking that yet.. ðŸ˜†

Btw.. i found a proper leeway to DEV-ils true intents when he snooped n stalked on MSK n read that card.. .this guys a playerrrrrrr ðŸ˜Ž
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Each time I see the NASA rectangle ...I remember Geeks names for them and start....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Happy Holi Tanu.....🤗
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am trying to make sense of the pre-cap.

May be Dev will try to talk sense to her and make her realize she needs to come out of depression for Maan. How much Maan loves her and how he wanted to say sorry but could not do so. May be this what she means by Dev ka nek kaam.

But I don't like it a bit. Why is Dev there in the first place interfering in their maters?😕
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

@Ashu: Sangram is fun to watch 😆

😲 Zee.. .since when u r interested in Choosa hua AA-Ms ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ .. i thot u want only MAAN  ðŸ¤£
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Kavi - I dont think there is any doubt in anyone's mind that Geet can never love another man the way she loves Maan. They make each other complete and there is no questioning that. 

My problem is that she should not be comfortable even referring to Dev after everything that he took away from her. Or maybe Geet's values and priorities as opposed to mine are different and I cannot understand her softening up to him in any reference. Alright fine, he took her to an orphanage, he invites kids home, he trows a holi party. So what? Is that reason enough for her to talk about him with a smile on her face? That is where I have a problem.

I also understand that I am jumping the gun ðŸ¤£. It may not play out that way at all in the episode. But I am not happy if a Dev's name + Geet's smile are shown together. 

@Tanu: Arre I am not interested in Sangram, but when he talks, I can't help laughing 😆