Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Lavu i loved your last line "baakhi analysis kahan hai, ghar pur bhol gaiee kya?"

Maa se aise baat kurte hain?

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

The episode was a lead into mondays episode ... that dev will start of wanting to help maaneet but along the way get selfish..

the same happened even at the orphange, he wanted to help geet, he ended up messing the office project !😊
geets innocence is endearing...
wil write more in a bit

mujhe aaj Vinu ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai ...

Hope he gets well soon !!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Nihu to Vinu :😳

Tumpe marte hain kyon, hum nahin jaante.
Aisa karte hain kyon, hum nahin jaante.
Band galiyon se chup chup ke, hum guzarne lage.
Saari duniya se rah rah kar, hum to darne lage.
Hai ye kya karne lage.

I agree with what you have written about this leading to the futire track/Plot.....But Madam baaki ka Analysis kaha hai....Zameen kha Gayi ya Aasmaan nigal gayaπŸ˜•
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Lavu i loved your last line "baakhi analysis kahan hai, ghar pur bhol gaiee kya?"

Maa se aise baat kurte hain?

Muniza

Maasii jaan.....see i hav to relatns wid her rite.....one is dat of a sister n another of a daughter...so I chooz which eva one is mor applicbl at dat momnt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....here it was her sister talkin to her Jeejii...tab tho teek haina....πŸ˜‰
rickks thumbnail

Loved how Geet recollected the moment, where Maan shared his feeling for baby, fought for his wish to her...Loved her smile.....Loved how daadi came and talked with Geet, and wanted her to go out with Maan, where Geet showed her disinterest, and said that there is no more reason to smile, but Daadi gave her gayan, and made her agree to go out with Maan for not her sake, but as Maan sake...Just 2 days ago i have mentioned samething that they need counselor or some wise person to talk, and look the co-incidence that it happened today...Since couple of days this co-incidence started happening with me...How we understand all these situations to be handle...

Yes that one seq in the Episode showed How much pain she actually is In.....the life growing inside her, the baby in her womb at one phase of her life was all that she had, her strength, her life......The Loss is irreplacable....hum yaha baite baite bol sakte hai ki she has to get over ythe depression, that she has to think about Maan......I AGREE SHE HAS TO DO ALL THIS.....But kya uski loss choti hai ki woh jhat se usse bahar nikal paayegi.....???

There are two ways she can do this

One she has to be stronger and take a stand in her life, realize the harsh reality that happened.....But for a Mother to accept that her baby is no more, and live accordingly kya itna easy hai???? NO!!!

Second Option is Maan has to help her out....Is that happening.... Yes, Maan did try and is trying and will continue to do so.....But the problem is in this case he has to come down to her level, coordinate with her thought process, and help her come out of her situation and this is what he is unable to do.....

Now with Dadi giving her expert expertise about, how all this while Maan too has forgot to smile, be happy and live, she has it in her head that, Maan still remains the integral part of her life, infact her whole life...She ill strt to do things accordingly......

Muniza

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Hey Vijz! How are you? :)

Yea I know yesterday's thread was moving at a lightening speed! But we need our players all present for that to happen! Today Dhwanz and AL weren't here much .. I guess Dhwanz was busy in her work .. and AL was gone to Holi Celebrations.

So everyone was busy today.

Z

Hey Zzzz, i am fine....wat abt you???

....Koi Baat Nahi Yaar......Kuch Na Kuch toh Kar Hi sakte hai......Humari Thread hai.....Kuch na kuch activity toh hotha hi rehte haiπŸ˜‰

rickks thumbnail

Precap - Ohh ohh, Geet is talking about Dev in sweet tone😲😲, and telling to Maan😲😲...What's going on? It's so shocking right? But for me it seems dream or let see what actually Dev did, which made Geet so happy, and smiley....

Yes, aaj kal Vinu ki fav Mantra Bohgat use karna pad raha hai..."Wait and watch"πŸ˜†

Episode was interesting, i know it fuming so many of us, but seriously it brought essence in show, that atleast we are here to bash, warna toh show joker ban gaya tha right? Abb atleast we are together to kill Geet, Dev or Maan, hain na, chalo chalo killing mission pur chalte hain, Shivi tommy ko bahar lao.....

Yes Munni, toally agree...Sochne keliye, wajah mil gayi.....The show at a point was nothing less than a circus, Sorry if i am hurting anyone, but for me thats the truth.......The show had lost its essence, Story went missing, Audience did not have any reason to bang their head and pull their hair, thinking "YEH HO KYA RAHA HAI????"

Muniza

rickks thumbnail

Reason of Maan Hater & Forgiving Dev (My POV):

In Maan life 2 people were so important Daadi & Dev, and he told Geet & NT both about that.....He never thought in his life that that person he love would became the reason of Geet's horrible past, his own brother....And when you love someone so much, you hate the most...That same going on with Maan, he never thought that Dev would do something like that...He had trust on him, which he broke, and now his all mission is to somehow show him his right place, and keep him away from his life, his Geet.....He loves Geet so much that he can't see her in pain, he is witnessed of her past, and i am sure that 1 reason of forgiving Dev would be Maan, cause his hater is killing him inside, which she can't see as well...And i think that's why she would forgive Dev, so Maan can be shant....My thinking, no idea what CV's thought about it, but for me it seems that Geet wouldn't forgive Dev for Dev's repentance, but for Maan.....Let see what CV's has reason for that? And how much i would be rright?

Muniza

Rightly Said Munni.....πŸ‘

Yes the 2 most vividest scene that comes to mind is the one where Maan warns NT-Calling her to the office (The First clash of the Titans) where he talks abt Dev as well, it slightly gives you the idea how much Dev actually means to Maan.....

Then came the seq during the engagement seq where Geet goes to tell Maan that she saw Dev, and ends up learning that Dev is Maan's Younger brother.....Remember what Maan says to Geet "Dev Badmaash hai, par dil ka bohat acha hai"....Thats the trust that Dev broke, by spoiling Geet's Life.....kyuki what Dev did to Geet by no means is the doing of a person with a nice heart.....

I like ur point as to how Geet can be the one person who tries to bring abt the change in Maan;s Life regarding Dev, It would def be a treat to watch how this happens, and how well its executed.....But for now i am willing to watch and enjoying the Drama thats coming my way

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Viji - Mere ek take ke tu ne dus jo reply diye hain na, so plz give me time to reply you back....

@ Lavu - Tu aur tere rishte, theek ja rahi hai, time ke saath rishta change, good i am fine with ur sisterly talk....

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

I don't know if I'll be able to write much today -- shopping, groceries and hwk!

2 Pages only today? I guess people are enjoying their Holi ! :) Who really sits home on a Saturday anyways?

From updates I heard the epi was an ok one .. too much of satyaNAAS track .. well I'll watch later and see what today had to offer.

Anyways I like that Saturdays aren't being used for good epis .. as CVs know many ppl don't stay home on weekends. Tau sab masaledaar stuff is going to happen from Monday I bet! :D

Anyways, meet you all later!

Z

Zzzz...Loved the StayaNAAS🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I actually AA sans NS....but loved the way u have named their Track
rickks thumbnail

@ Viji - Mere ek take ke tu ne dus jo reply diye hain na, so plz give me time to reply you back....

@ Lavu - Tu aur tere rishte, theek ja rahi hai, time ke saath rishta change, good i am fine with ur sisterly talk....

Muniza

Sure Take all the time u want......Mere main mission yehi hotha hai ki Pages ko bada doon.......You know me na.....So just take ur time.....

Bura Na Maanoongi, Kyuki HOLI HAIπŸ˜†