3Idiotz-Dev Ki Mahanta Pe Mahanta,Maan Baja Ghanta - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
Munni,

Just a word on what we need to be clear about:

Darling,  everybody including me, wants punishment for Dev for his actions. 

Punishment for actions done, and forgiveness for actions are 2 different acts.

one can forgive and still punish the rapist/bad guy/killer by law.  So punishment is given for the devious crimes and forgiveness is given for renewal and regeneration or transformation of oneself.

I understand there is such a delicate wall that often our clear thinking is blurred.  Geet used to think blurred earlier, but after marrying Maan and getting the ultimate confidence to live,  she has changed and perhaps sees Dev without fear now.
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Munni,

Just a word on what we need to be clear about:

Darling,  everybody including me, wants punishment for Dev for his actions. 

Punishment for actions done, and forgiveness for actions are 2 different acts.

one can forgive and still punish the rapist/bad guy/killer by law.  So punishment is given for the devious crimes and forgiveness is given for renewal and regeneration or transformation of oneself.

I understand there is such a delicate wall that often our clear thinking is blurred.  Geet used to think blurred earlier, but after marrying Maan and getting the ultimate confidence to live,  she has changed and perhaps sees Dev without fear now.

Al very nice thought dear, seriously agree with you, but not all understand that, can't even force them, so sometime we have to play with words...I think Geet never had any fear, even Maan was with her or not....I seriously don't wanna say much about it, i seriously wanna see how CV's will deal with this, seriously...

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Meetu - Actually i am not shocked at all, but enjoying his touch in negative way, wrote so many shayari, bashed him left right in fun manner, but yes expecting jhakas reaction from Geet...

Let see what will happen?

Muniza

Aww....i agree..this will spice up the story which is the need of the hour 😊...but i really hope romance comes back
Munni, ar u gonna go too ?????
res
                                           happy holi phamily...
well, guys i m back. i was out of home.  & my exam also pissed me.😭
but now  i m really sad to see our fav geet show. i wonder what is happening.  i think thats not our old geet show. cvs treat us like a fool. first they show us geets mc. we thought this will make maneet relation strong. but what situation here.? here we see dev importance more than maan. why? geet refuge to talk to maan , but she will react normally when dev tell her? strange! one side maan is planning to bring old geet, & start a new life. another side dev create problem between them. he already know their weekness. that was khamoshi. well, there r no husband in this world who bare to see his own wife with other person. thats to wifes ex husband😡. but i wonder maan still control himself to see such a drama. well, its not about trust, its about pain. the pain who maan still baring. how can geet forget about devs past? ok, dev  r positive now, but thats not mean he can stay between maneet. where is meera? why cvs find out another girl for him. we already bare AA scene, so we also bare dev meera scene. but not here. why always come another role to make maneet relation strong. we like to see another cupid role who plays maneet relation stronger. but not dev.
most irratating part is the promo. where geet play holy with dev. this is a first holy in this show. so deserve some maneet moment. not devet😡. and  the buzz, gieet will leave the maan house? why? what is maan fault. what geet expect from him, he al ways keep silen!!!
geet tell him about dev good deeds that how he manage her to behave normal. and maan has to behave normal. no way.
Edited by reea88 - 13 years ago
there should be a scene where Geet see's all of that Dev is doing, and doesnt react all this while, and finally asks him... 

yeh sab kar rahey ho humare liye.. accha hai dev ... kya tum jail jaane ke liye tayar ho ??? kyunki main tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karne waali

and he agrees.. and he even goes to jail... and is ready to repent..

but there are some circumstances that force him to come out of the jail... ( that again is drama) .. where in he comes out, and the story goes forward from there ..

i am suggesting this scenario cos they might not be willing to take a 7 year leap in the story ...!!
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
Hellooooooooooooo

Alwa i am here, will go in some minutes....

@ Meetu - Yes wants romance only....

Muniza
Hey !  author of dreams,  Honey,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there should be a scene where Geet see's all of that Dev is doing, and doesnt react all this while, and finally asks him... 

yeh sab kar rahey ho humare liye.. accha hai dev ... kya tum jail jaane ke liye tayar ho ???

and he agrees.. and he even goes to jail... and is ready to repent..

but there are some circumstances that force him to come out of the jail... ( that again is drama) .. where in he comes out, and the story goes forward from there ..

i am suggesting this scenario cos they might not be willing to take a 7 year leap in the story ...!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honey,  is'nt this a repetition of what Dev (Abhinav) did.  Went to jail on Maans orders, and willingly went saying he wanted punishment for his crimes on Geet, and followed an entire repentence process in jail and out,  and thru illegal moves of NT and influence of money and Rathod power, got the lawyers to change dates of their being in Canada while they actually were in India, right.  So there goes another repetition.

I would love something like this...but then his repentence should be only for Geet.  So the future plot for Dev being in the serial would be what???? A true Ram fight should occur on basis of power struggle, money, khandan prestige etc.  Actually, its always difficult to make a change of ones inherited character traits unless one goes thru rehab.  THere is no such thing in Dev's case.  So really all this repentence is momentary...His blood screams for every other passion - money, power, foul play etc.
Right now he has nothing - and when he does get reinstated, then what are his survival tactics????
Meera entry as the woman ????? NT again.... There has to be a woman to sizzle the episodes right.
Munni,❤️

❤️We all want hot romance darling,  but the CVs are half-hearted, huh.  When we see Maan we think love❤️, aggression in passion and when we see Geet we see innocence and weak resistance 'cause she also wants the passion❤️ and love from Maan.  So sherni is all - goddess of love... and Maan ❤️Love itself.  So what more ❤️?????,
Hey girls,

2 things I noticed: from Saturdays episode:

(1)  Dev was given a stern warning from Maan to buck up to his responsibility at work.  Ofcourse he said sorry but repenting to the effect of having done a mistake for letting go off the contract was not a priority at all for him.  He was more concerned about the lesser of the priorities.  He was more concerned about how he could repair the damage between Geet and Maan.  He really does not have to meddle in their affairs - two adults who can manage their lives and have done so without Dev.  Dev always mixes his priorities in life. 

He does not realize that if he left the home and perhaps requested a stay in Gurgaon, the lesser the burden on the relationship of Maan and Geet.  And convincing Dadima is not at all a problem for Dev, he can persuade her. 

(2)  When Geet was lying down on the bed, curled up in a corner of the bed, Maan enters the room.  Why could he not just go up to her, and touch her, hug her, make her feel comforted ??  He did not have to go overboard with passion, but could have just sat beside her, looked at her, made her feel wanted, made her feel his sympathy was complete with her.  Could have used that opportunity to talk small bits of his heart to her.  Oh why, O why ??? Maan.  You also go - duh!!  what's up doc ??? mode, huh!

Cheers😕.