Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
A-llo Girls,

After watching 2 repeats of the episode of Saturday, just about thought there ought to be: 

A lighthearted end to this AA track, instead of prolonging Nitya and Sangram episodes.  The CVs need to get the story back to track by bringing old characters and building on them.  Office staff who already existed or characters of the past just enough to tell us an untold story of the past.  A Sameera entry has to come to understand Maan and his depth.

CVs then need to slowly tread into a mature relationship of M&G where higher purposes to their life has to be dealt with.  A role model Geet, Geet's rise in the world of Khandan and business, how she deals with power vested men and women of the more influential business world with her transparent and stark wisdom, Maan falling all the more in love with her for her straightforward ways etc. 

CheersπŸ˜›.

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NIHU HONEY D:

i have a few questions and i want answers:  Hoping you have requested and not demanded it, my answers are below: 

i love Maaneet because?  They have loved each other unconditionally, and are superb with enacting their character sketches.

i dont want an MU because?  MU adds flavor and spice to their passion & love, but should always follow the norms of brief periods.

I hate dev because?  I dont hate Dev, but I hate his deeds of the past esp. where he abused Geet and threw her as meat for the dogs (relatively her life was worse than a dog on the street till Maan gave her a purpose to live).

Dev should not be forgiven because??  He can be forgiven humanly, but the law of the land should take him to task.

Geet should not forgive Dev because?  Geet can forgive Dev but again she should not allow the 'Dev' example to repeat in the lives of others, and therefore should take recourse to law just as Maan allowed the law to take its course on his brother and NT, inspite of them being his very own Khandan.

Maan need not feel insecure because?  Insecurity - No. Time and again Geet has proved her love for him. He can be allowed jealousy to spice up his possessiveness.

Geet is wrong at the moment because?  Geet is not wrong, but vulnerable and sensitive and Maan should take advantage of this to prove his love.

Geet is right at the moment because? There is no right and wrong. She is justified in what she is going through, but should allow Maan to help her inspite of her weakness. 

Arjun and Annie track needs to end because?  On a lighthearted note it should end because their love for each other is being seen through the gaps and a Sangram Nitya track is unnecessary.  A Sameera track to understand Maans depth of character or a ghost from the past should be introduced.

Sangram and Nitya are not needed because?  They are not needed at all.  Spice to the storyline could have been brought to this track by roping in Romeo or other office staff, instead of these new entries.

πŸ˜›
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks Al for the answers ... 
hope your Sunday went well ...

and ofcourse i had requested them not demanded.. meri yeh jurrat ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

remember Dev had seen the card maan had left for geet in the baby room, and the surprise he had talked to dadi ma about...

i think all of this is a part of that ... he has planned a surprise for geet and maan and has tried to get them together, but something backfires and geet is walking away and dev stops her ...

anyway lets see where they are taking this ... i am looking forward to it !
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i have a few questions and i want answers:  My answers in blue

i love Maaneet because? Coz I love dem πŸ˜†.....nw wat a questn is dat?!😑 thujhe Vinu kyun pasand hai?!πŸ˜› I love dem coz dey r da most passionate couple who love each odr unconditinly.....I love dem fr der love fr each odrπŸ˜›

i dont want an MU because?....I dnt mind a MU provided da track is good enough n its executed wid perfectn lik GHSP episods.....

I hate dev because? I dnt noe y i hate him....i had a dislike towrds him frm da first...wateva he did to Geet jst incred da intensity of dat hatred....

Dev should not be forgiven because??  Aviyvee..........jst coz I dnt like him he shdnt b forgivn.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Geet should not forgive Dev because?  Geet wdnt Forgiv Dev...after wateva he did no gurl wd b able to frgv....her anger/hatred intensity wd b reducd dats it....

Maan need not feel insecure because? Maan neednt feel insecure coz Dev isnt worth it yaar....okie jokes apart...geet loves Maan he noes it so he shd feel insecure bt its human nature u cnt blame hhim if he does😳

Geet is wrong at the moment because? No she isnt...she is blinded by her pain n love fr her child...she doesnt see nythin elz nw....

Geet is right at the moment because?  who said she is right complelty?πŸ˜›......she is jst lost yaar...gv her sumtym she needs to pull herself bck fr Maan n her relation

Arjun and Annie track needs to end because?  I dnt want it to end coz i njoy seein a new love story in da makin...its fun rite to see new couple make up n break up?!?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ I dnt mind der story bt i noe we cum up in da minority ratio πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sangram and Nitya are not needed because? Arre yaar......dey jst needed to bring in new charcters so dat Gurti can rest.....simpleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....jokes apart.....Dey r needed fr AA love istory.....dey wd b da ones who wd get AA closer so I feel dey r needed😳

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i love wad u wrote lavu ki bacchi, par tere first line ke second sentence ka jawaab na nahi doongi πŸ˜³
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Knock Knock..ANyone home??!! 😊

Seems like DEV will once again be the reason of Maan and Geet's upcoming misunderstanding & separation...πŸ˜•

I find it odd, that Time affects people in different ways... Look at our Geet, a while ago she was hell bent in sending Dev & company to Jail even at the cost of breaking her one true relationship she ever had. & Now, Geet is totally different...

Something I definitely don't want to see is Geet to have a soft spot for Dev...ok fine, if she really must then, she can forgive him, but none of the softy stuff!

Like I always say...Waiting and watching to see where the story is headed..!

eminent thumbnail
Isn't Dev really nosy?? Seriously..

1st He goes into Maan and Geet's Baby room-I'm like why are you there?.. ok fine...

2nd then stays & looks around and notices a card ...-I think- leave the card Devva, don't pick it up...ooo he picks it up!!!

3rd- He READs the card??😲!!! What in the world?!! Can you get any nosier??!!

Goodness gracious Dev!! How many times has Maan told you to stay out of his life??!!!! 😑

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What Emmz said (about Dev's nosiness) ..

I was like: WOAH DUDE.... WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH!?

and then he reads the VERY PERSONAL AND INTIMATE CARD FROM MAAN TO GEET

and then my head blew off .. I was like .. OMG he did not just do that!

Z
eminent thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

What Emmz said (about Dev's nosiness) ..

I was like: WOAH DUDE.... WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH!?

and then he reads the VERY PERSONAL AND INTIMATE CARD FROM MAAN TO GEET

and then my head blew off .. I was like .. OMG he did not just do that!

Z

Zzzzster!! πŸ€— Hows the weekend going for you??? Or whatever that's left of it?!πŸ˜†

Yeah he picks it up, opens it and then READS the personal msg???!!! 😲 Wow ...

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyyyy Emmzzterrrrrrrrrrr :D! Well I'm finishing off an essay .. this week will be quite busy for me .. 2 essays due! So got work .. quite boring actually .. nothing special happened.

I'm looking forward to the unfolding of the major drama to happen this week. The pics have already made people go balistic .. what with Dev holding Geet's arm like that... from the looks of it Geet obviously doesn't look happy .. and I hope she gives him a big CHAMAAT for touching her ... if not just yell at him like HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME types.

Dev saari hadein paar kar raha hai .. I wonder if Maan sees this or not .. and by the looks of the other pics it seems like maybe Dev set up a candle-light dinner for Maaneet? And Maan isn't there yet but Geet sees it .. hmmmm .. I'm kind of confused as to what's gonna happen now ... but let's wait and see! :D

Z