Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Last for Dev:

Koi lafzo se na maaro, Geet ke rapist ko
Repentance kya kaafi hai, saza paane ko?
Koi lafzon se na maaro, Geet ke rapist ko
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

👏🤪 Munni

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But Munni,  ZZ,  Ems,  Shivs,

What if Maan finally accepts Dev's repentant heart and wants that Dev should be reinstated in family, and Khandan Business.... THen what???

I have seen the serial from day 1, and have been terrificly emotional for the serial.  But I go with whatever Maan wants with regard to his bro.  I would surrender to his decisions cause he knows intelligence works over emotions !!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good night ZZZ,   sweet dreams babes.
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

S-ZZ,  EM-T (so you dont feel outta this world lol !), Mystical,

Usually, in India, when we refer to "maliks' or 'owners'/'employers' to butlers, servants etc. we say to them 'chota saheb' or 'memsaheb' ke liya, as they are not referred to in name - to induce the respect from the servants, butlers etc.

Yes,  I have seen GEET HSP from day 1, and know that Dev's mother referred to 'chota saheb' when she wanted help from Maan for money....  Could also be NT's mom????

I am just waiting to get a glimpse of the Khandan past instead of all these nitya, sangrams etc.

lolz EMT's are referred to as paramedics here!! 🤣

NT's mom..hmm.. that's a possibility, but the way they've shown things from the beginning, I doubt that's the case.

eminent thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

🤣🤣 Seher tu bohut hi cute hai lolz, love your comment on E-T......

Anyways i am too agree with you, kabhi kabhi ghalti bhi maafi ke liakh nahin hoti, phir yeh toh paap hai....

Anyways layakh pur ek song for Dev...

Nayak nahin khalnayak hai tu
Maafi ke nahin jail ke layak hai tu
Aurat ke pyaar ki tujhko kya khabar
Dharti pur nafrat ke khaabil hai tu

Muniza

🤣  Oh this one's super hilarious!!!
🤣
eminent thumbnail

Last for Dev:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

👏🤪 Munni

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if Maan finally accepts Dev's repentant heart and wants that Dev should be reinstated in family, and Khandan Business.... THen what???

I have seen the serial from day 1, and have been terrificly emotional for the serial.  But I go with whatever Maan wants with regard to his bro.  I would surrender to his decisions cause he knows intelligence works over emotions !!

uhh... that's a good question Al...gosh I don't know what I'll do....Well all I know is that if THE MAAN forgives Devil Dev, then Dev must have done something Insanely Saintly!!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Last for Dev:

👏🤪 Munni

If Maan ever forgive him, then he will out from my list...I will count him 1 rapist as well....Dev deserve punishment...I don't want every other man to think that ok let me rape the girl and then will ask forgiveness.....Then it will become a business....I seriously hate those mens, who thinks that womens are priceless, so we can cash them like that, seriously hate this.....

And morethan that if one woman talk about the forgiveness of the rapist.....Sorry i am woman, and as a woman i understand the pain of woman...I am mother, and everyday i pray to god to save my daughter from all the evil peoples, i am sister, cant see anyone see my sister with evil eyes...

Tell you the real incident which happened to me...I was 11 year old, my brother picked me from school, he is 11 yr older than me, so that time he was 22...As a single young guy he winked to some girl, you can't believe it, it made me so mad that unintentionally my hand raised and i slapped my brother, and he got so shocked, and till now he remembered and he was like "i even got slapped by my lil sister" lolz...I feel so sorry, but if he couldnt respect some other girl, how he would expect from other guys to respect his sister?.....He learned the lesson i am not much sure, but i am satisfied that i wasn't partial and 1 woman respect is my respect...Same lesson i am giving to my son.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
eminent thumbnail

If Maan ever forgive him, then he will out from my list...I will count him 1 rapist as well....Dev deserve punishment...I don't want every other man thinks that ok let me rape the girl and then will ask forgiveness.....Then it will become a business....I seriously hate those mens, who thinks that womens are priceless, so we can cash them like that, seriously hate this.....

And morethan that if one woman talk about the forgiveness of the rapist.....Sorry i am woman, and as a woman i understand the pain of woman...I am mother, and everyday i pray to god to save my daughter from all the evil peoples, i am sister, cant see anyone see my sister with evil eyes...

Tell you the real incident which happens to me...I was 11 year old, my brother picked me from school, he is 11 yr older than me, so that time he was 22...As a single young guy he winked to some girl, you can't believe it, it made me so mad that unintentionally my hand raised and i slapped my brother, and he got so shocked, and till now he remembered and he was like "i even got slapped by my lil sister" lolz...I feel so sorry, but if he couldnt respect some other girl, how he would expect from other guys to respect his sister?.....He learned the lesson i am not much sure, but i am satisfied that i wasn't partial and 1 woman respect is my respect...Same lesson i am giving to my son.....

Muniza

OH shoot!! Wow !! All I can say is... You go girl!!!  & You're right to get respect you must give respect! Absolutely! Have you told this story to your kids??!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Seher - No never, but yes i mostly give bhashan to my son to respect the woman, cause they are not born to play...Even in my family no one allow to slap women, means sisters or daughters....My mama (my mother's brother) was like "agar behn ko haath lagaya toh haath kaat donga"lolz....They treat us like we are the most precious gift of God, and obviously we are right?

Muniza
eminent thumbnail

@ Seher - No never, but yes i mostly give bhashan to my son to respect the woman, cause they are not born to play...Even in my family no one allow to slap women, means sisters or daughters....My mama (my mother's brother) was like "agar behn ko haath lagaya toh haath kaat donga"lolz....They treat us like we are the most precious gift of God, and obviously we are right?

Muniza

Aww good "bhashan"!! & yeah my Dad says the same thing to my brother!! 😆
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: eminent

Aww good "bhashan"!! & yeah my Dad says the same thing to my brother!! 😆

Of course we born to be love....

How many sis and bro you have seher?

Muniza