Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Alrighty, I shall bid ya'll goodbye for today .. gotta finish my work ..

I shall see ya'll tomorrow for a chat :)!

Till then, Take Care!

Love,

Z

<3
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i have a few questions and i want answers:

i love Maaneet because? They embody the word "devotion and love". Their love is above all. They live for each other and this is what we love about them.

i dont want an MU because? I have seen it several times and I am honestly bored of seeing the same kind of scenes again and again 🥱 ..... one misunderstands the other 🤣.... the second one runs behind the first one 🤣..... they make up 🤣..... and the saga starts all over again

I hate dev because? He took advantage of a vulnerable woman and destroyed her life. He stole her innocence, her future and also her dreams. The fact that she found another man to love her does not mitigate that fact that he abused her trust and her body. He deserves to be thrown behind bars and the law must take its course. 😡

Dev should not be forgiven because?? The reasons are the same as for the above question. A man cannot be forgiven for a sin because he repents. What has Dev done other than pay lip service and give blood. Nothing. If he is really serious about repentance then he should go far far away from her life. He needs to pay the price and be behind bars for his sin. 😡 ..... there are people who will say "An eye for an eye will make the world blind" but think about this saying "All that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. So when you see injustice it must be punished so that it will serve as an example to people so that they will not repeat it.

Geet should not forgive Dev because? What has Dev done other than donate blood to deserve forgiveness.... and as I said before paying lip service does not count. How can she ever forget what he did to her? It takes a truly strong individual to forgive and let us face it how many of us are Mother Teresa here?

Maan need not feel insecure because? Geet loves him and only him

Geet is wrong at the moment because? The CVs are dumb and do not understand the feelings of an abused woman so they are making her act like that. 😆 😆 😆 ....seriously Geet has been behaving like an idiot ever since the wedding.

Geet is right at the moment because? She is suffering from depression caused by a traumatic event.

Arjun and Annie track needs to end because? It has been stretched like a rubber band that is on the verge of breaking....no rhyme.....no reason.....for their love story there never will be a season. Which woman with any self respect will throw herself at her rapist? With all the crap they are hurling at us I might transform into an activist 😆 😆 😆

Sangram and Nitya are not needed because? Do you seriously need an answer to this question 🤪......let me give it to you anyways.... they are vestigial organs like the appendix in the human body.....it is of no use but it can create major problems when it flares up and can even cause death. Same way NASA (Nitya-Arjun-Sangram-Annie) are utterly useless but can kill the TRPs of the show without trying too hard - they just need to come on screen adn people either switch off the TV or change the channel 😳. I hope that makes sense and is clear 🤣  varna I will find another example 😃

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Erk essays... Good Luck with that!!!

Lol don't think Geet will slap him...but I'm waiting to see what happens...& I just LOVE Maan's attitude towards Dev!

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rickks

Par Al,how can Dev touch Geet😲 Dont worry Al, its me being plain simple sarcastic, it really irks me to see that viewrs are over-reacting and being overtly judgmental

How can Dev touch Geet...Kyu bhai woh Untouchable hai kya????

He can touch, but i want slap in reaction that's all...I want Geet to slap her rapist tightly and say dare to touch me......

Muniza
eminent thumbnail

Vestigial organs?!!! 🤣 That was a great analogy!
I have mixed feelings about their track...'cause sometimes Sangu just brings in a good laugh amongst this chaos!! & Poor guy, only has two set of suits..all black or all white!! 😆

eminent thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

He can touch, but i want slap in reaction that's all...I want Geet to slap her rapist tightly and say dare to touch me......

Muniza

MUNNI!! 🤗 My darlin!! 😊

Howya doin  Busy bee??!!

YEah..I don't think we're gonna see a slap happen...But that would be fun!! I certainly want her to make it clear to him that there are boundaries, and he better not cross them!!

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Check Check Vinu ki post:

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: eminent

MUNNI!! 🤗 My darlin!! 😊

Howya doin  Busy bee??!!

YEah..I don't think we're gonna see a slap happen...But that would be fun!! I certainly want her to make it clear to him that there are boundaries, and he better not cross them!!

Exactly, i am just waiting what will happen, but he dare to touch her.....

I am fine, but since morning busy on calls....

Muniza
eminent thumbnail

KEWL!! Thanks!! Munni!! Let's see what he has to say!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: eminent

KEWL!! Thanks!! Munni!! Let's see what he has to say!!

Yes we are seeing darling....

Muniza