Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Very well said Viji...Thank God Daadi atleast made her realised that still she has reason to smile, and obviously whoz more important than hubby....

I am totally agree with you Maan is the one who can take her out from this state of mind, but he is unable to do...Tell you honestly in this situation both hubby and wife need someone...If Geet need someone, Daadi should has to be with MSK...She has to give slah to both to bring both of thrm close and communicate...Here whoz giving advice? Dev, which definitely not gonna work....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ek take ka 10 takea bana diya......

I know, aur mujhey uss dus take ka jawab deyna padh raha hai, abb dus ke bees na kur deyna, samjhi tum?

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mechantefille

Hey Al, yeah Me loving Samir....gosh aint he hot.

waise, ur right...I hope the CVs remember this fickle nature of Dev....loved ur post on FB, the other day....IF par post kyun nahi dala?

Tell me about it😳.....Samir Sharma😍 is doing a great Job, waise toh mujhe Koi shaq nahi tha, when this guy entered as Dev,kyuki he can swing either way....Versatality is his biggest assest....Aur aaj kal toh yeh banda mujhe kuch zyada hi pasand aane lahga hai....He looks really cool in casuals and his mannerisms, his actions etc around Geet makes me go awwwπŸ˜‰

This does not mean ki main Deveet ki Fan ban gayi......What i said above has got to do with SS and how convincing he is doing Dev and how he has got the oulse of the character

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Rightly Said Munni.....πŸ‘

Yes the 2 most vividest scene that comes to mind is the one where Maan warns NT-Calling her to the office (The First clash of the Titans) where he talks abt Dev as well, it slightly gives you the idea how much Dev actually means to Maan.....

Then came the seq during the engagement seq where Geet goes to tell Maan that she saw Dev, and ends up learning that Dev is Maan's Younger brother.....Remember what Maan says to Geet "Dev Badmaash hai, par dil ka bohat acha hai"....Thats the trust that Dev broke, by spoiling Geet's Life.....kyuki what Dev did to Geet by no means is the doing of a person with a nice heart.....

I like ur point as to how Geet can be the one person who tries to bring abt the change in Maan;s Life regarding Dev, It would def be a treat to watch how this happens, and how well its executed.....But for now i am willing to watch and enjoying the Drama thats coming my way

Thank you, thank you my raani, it always fun to discuss certain things with you....Tu meri khayali hai na...Yes i remember both sequence where Maan showed his love to Dev...But his trust and love broke when he found out the culprit name, which was none other than his own bro.....
Again we are on wait and watch mode.....

Munza
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

I know, aur mujhey uss dus take ka jawab deyna padh raha hai, abb dus ke bees na kur deyna, samjhi tum?

Muniza

Munni waise Idea Bura nahi hai.....Viji Thinking about turning 10 into 20

Infinitedreams thumbnail

Munni waise Idea Bura nahi hai.....Viji Thinking about turning 10 into 20

Please aap kuch mut sochiye (like MSK)....Yaar can't wait till monday.....

Muniza
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i have a few questions and i want answers:

i love Maaneet because?

i dont want an MU because?

I hate dev because?

Dev should not be forgiven because??

Geet should not forgive Dev because?

Maan need not feel insecure because?

Geet is wrong at the moment because?

Geet is right at the moment because?

Arjun and Annie track needs to end because?

Sangram and Nitya are not needed because?

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A-LLO GIRLS:

There's the philosophers thought:  "As we think, so shall we become".

Btw, Dev holding Geets hand is just his act of intervention to prevent Geet from leaving Maan and the house.  He is acting the cupid at this phase of his repentence.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

A-LLO GIRLS:

There's the philosophers thought:  "As we think, so shall we become".

Btw, Dev holding Geets hand is just his act of intervention to prevent Geet from leaving Maan and the house.  He is acting the cupid at this phase of his repentence.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Par Al,how can Dev touch Geet😲 Dont worry Al, its me being plain simple sarcastic, it really irks me to see that viewrs are over-reacting and being overtly judgmental

How can Dev touch Geet...Kyu bhai woh Untouchable hai kya????