3Idiotz-Dev Ki Mahanta Pe Mahanta,Maan Baja Ghanta - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rickks

Haila, aate hi Tantrums Shuru Ho Gayi😭

Viji Bhaaging to Read Munni Jaan's Take

Kitni slow ho, yeh run kur rahi ho ya fast walk?

Thoda bhago😑....

Muniza

@ Lavu - I am totally agree with you, jyoti's friend's character analysis is treat to read, so as her take....

I am also agree that what MSK said to Dev about Geet was very touchy and true dialogue..."Geet is Maan's wife, and she loves him alot, so they could handle their problem by their selves" MaanEet never allowed anyone to come between them,,,Right now indirectly Dev is interfering in their matter, but i am sure once their inner fustration comes out, they will not allow anyone to come between them....

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

Rang Barse Bheege Chunar Wali Rang Barse
Sone ki Thali Mein jona Parosa
Sone Ki Thali Mein jona Parosa

Khaye Gori ke Yaar Balam Tarse Rang Barse

Holi Hai

Happy Holi to all lovely Idiotz....

Happy Holi to you too Munni DarlingzzzzπŸ€—

Today episode was tooo good, i seriously loved it.....Even yesterday wasn't bad, but i wasn't in mood, so forget it....

Arey tell me about it.......Mujhe Bhi Bohat Pasan aaya.......I am all game for this track....Dekhe toh ki CV's ki potential kya hai, aur ve log story kaise twists aur turns ke saath dikhate hai...What say Munni Jaan

Maan got so shocked to see Geet with Dev, and more than that it fumed him that he actually took her the orphanage, and updated as well that how much she was happy there...In a way he took credit of being her happiness, that definitely makes Maan insecure.....Dadi got bit nervous, cause she knows how Maan would react....Dev also knew that what made Maan upset....

Yes way to go by the CV's.....See Maan knows Dev has ruined Geet's Life, that he got intimate with her, its at the back of his mind....Last time this did not surface up because Dev was not there(Gayab Jo Hogaya tha)...But this time he is there in the ame house, unke aakhon ke saamne and is helping out Geet in the most depressing stage of her life.....Maan Insecure nahi hoga toh kya hoga....This track is to watch out for, as it will bring the Best in Maan, Maan's love for Geet is Unconditional, but this track will give him the strength to Be indifferent to the Fact that Dev and Geet once had a History....Nahi toh aslong as Dev is at KM, Maan will die every Nanosecond

Muniza

Attention....Attention....Calling out to Munni- Viji ki T & K Sis....

Kripiya Dhyaan de.....

Pages Badane ke wajah se....Aapke Analysis ka reply Part part mein aayenge....This is my new Startegy ro Increse the Pages and there by Increase the TRP of the Thread....πŸ˜‰

Kitni slow ho, yeh run kur rahi ho ya fast walk?

Thoda bhago😑....

Muniza

Hai Rabba....Me Bhaaging

Rang Barse Bheege Chunar Wali Rang Barse
Sone ki Thali Mein jona Parosa
Sone Ki Thali Mein jona Parosa

Khaye Gori ke Yaar Balam Tarse Rang Barse

Holi Hai

Happy Holi to all lovely Idiotz....
Happy Holi to u too Maasi jaan...

Today episode was tooo good, i seriously loved it.....Even yesterday wasn't bad, but i wasn't in mood, so forget it....

Maan got so shocked to see Geet with Dev, and morethan that it fumed him that he actually took her the orphanage, and updated as well that how much she was happy there...In a way he took credit of being her happiness, that definitely makes Maan insecure.....Dadi got bit nervous, cause she knows how Maan would react....Dev also knew that what made Maan upset....
Maan feels helplz at da momnt....wateva he tries to do is havin a negatv impact n wateva Dev is doin is goin da perfct way....Maan wants to ease off her pain n he cnt do dat...he sees Dev doin dat....be it knowingly or unknowingly....bt dis has an impact on Maan......

Loved it how Geet cleared herself by giving the right excuse by going with Dev...Maan said "it's ok", meant clearly that he trust Geet, but he has doubt on Dev's intention.....I love suspicious Maan.....
Maan said its okie...coz he dnt wnt to increase her pain....ofcorz he trusts her love fr him...he noes she doesnt feel nythin towrds Dev.....bt sumver it still haunts him dat Dev was her past....he doesnt wnt her to b near Dev...bt circumstnz force her to b wid Dev....n Maan cnt do anythin to change it......sumver in da long run dis wil lead to da burstin of da volcano named MSK....

Arjun is shocked to see Annie happy with Gujar, and Nitya & Gujjar thought their plan is working, but i love to see if at the end Annie will fooled him.....Anyways liked jealous Arjun.....Good good, indirectly they both are helping them...Good going Nitya & GujjarπŸ‘πŸΌ.....

Felt bad for Maan, he wanted to give Geet surprise by saying sorry, but thought not to say, cause he thinks that she wouldn't be take anything rightly, and i loved it that he hadn't even tried....But the game is interesting, what Maan was trying to do, Dev will do, and that's make Maan so insecure...Dev's intention is only helping them, but indirectly he is causing more problem....Good me wanna see how far they would go....
Okie i am repeatin myself bt I soooo want to see Dev as a negatv charcter...he cd b doin all dis purposly rite?!!πŸ˜› i dnt wnt to see da Mahan Dev πŸ€” bt wd love to see da Dev(il) πŸ˜‰.....fr nw i am willin to accept dat Dev is positv bt wd wait to see him as da master mind.....waitin n watchin πŸ˜›

Dev wanted to decrease the distant between MaanEet, and he knows that if he would do something straight for them, Maan would definitely not listen to him, so as Geet...And why they would be, so best he talked with Daadi and took her help...His intention not bad, but that would create more tension....

Loved how Geet recollected the moment, where Maan shared his feeling for baby, fought for his wish to her...Loved her smile.....Loved how daadi came and talked with Geet, and wanted her to go out with Maan, where Geet showed her disinterest, and said that there is no more reason to smile, but Daadi gave her gayan, and made her agree to go out with Maan for not her sake, but as Maan sake...Just 2 days ago i have mentioned samething that they need counselor or some wise person to talk, and look the co-incidence that it happened today...Since couple of days this co-incidence started happening with me...How we understand all these situations to be handle...

Precap - Ohh ohh, Geet is talking about Dev in sweet tone😲😲, and telling to Maan😲😲...What's going on? It's so shocking right? But for me it seems dream or let see what actually Dev did, which made Geet so happy, and smiley....

Episode was interesting, i know it fuming so many of us, but seriously it brought essence in show, that atleast we are here to bash, warna toh show joker ban gaya tha right? Abb atleast we are together to kill Geet, Dev or Maan, hain na, chalo chalo killing mission pur chalte hain, Shivi tommy ko bahar lao.....

Reason of Maan Hater & Forgiving Dev (My POV):

In Maan life 2 people were so important Daadi & Dev, and he told Geet & NT both about that.....He never thought in his life that that person he love would became the reason of Geet's horrible past, his own brother....And when you love someone so much, you hate the most...That same going on with Maan, he never thought that Dev would do something like that...He had trust on him, which he broke, and now his all mission is to somehow show him his right place, and keep him away from his life, his Geet.....He loves Geet so much that he can't see her in pain, he is witnessed of her past, and i am sure that 1 reason of forgiving Dev would be Maan, cause his hater is killing him inside, which she can't see as well...And i think that's why she would forgive Dev, so Maan can be shant....My thinking, no idea what CV's thought about it, but for me it seems that Geet wouldn't forgive Dev for Dev's repentance, but for Maan.....Let see what CV's has reason for that? And how much i would be rright?Ouch

I dnt think Geet wd forgv Dev...bt her hatrd towrds Dev wd b reducd coz of wateva he is doin...I agree Maan loved Dev very much n to noe dat his own brother is da reason fr his Geets pain is da biggest reason fr his hatred towrds Dev....yet again da odr reason wd b dat Dev is Geets past....Maan can neva share Geet,.....he belivs dat Geet is his private property n to hav Dev talkin,walkin n eatin soo close to her hurts him da most.....n dis is anothr reason fr his hatrd towrds Dev...Maan wd neva accpt it bt its true dat Dev bein Geets past is one of da major reason as to y Maan is still indifrnt towrds Dev...

Muniza
Love,
Lavu
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Munni Re: LOL OK .. I shall analyze ..

So Geet is talking and trying to tell her Dusht Danav .. that

See .. Finally I am Happy .. Ab Tau Thora Muskora Do Naaaaa!

And then Maan hears her say Dev's name and he thinks

Abhi Jaata Hoon Dev Ki Khaal Udherne! Uski Tau Kher Nahin

And Geet is about to continue but sees MSK gone

Lo Ji .. Ye Abh Kahan Chale Gaye? Chalo Chaddo .. Lemme Get The Colour To Smear On His Face -- Kahin Woh Aag Babula Na Banjaein!

Ok .. that wasn't so good .. but I'm trynna think of something funny.. lol!

Z
Hey Vijz! How are you? :)

Yea I know yesterday's thread was moving at a lightening speed! But we need our players all present for that to happen! Today Dhwanz and AL weren't here much .. I guess Dhwanz was busy in her work .. and AL was gone to Holi Celebrations.

So everyone was busy today.

Z
Originally posted by -honeydew-

The episode was a lead into mondays episode ... that dev will start of wanting to help maaneet but along the way get selfish..
yes..hopfly Dev wd fall fr Geet....it wd b a good track to watch.....Pati Patni aur wohhhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the same happened even at the orphange, he wanted to help geet, he ended up messing the office project !😊
geets innocence is endearing...
wil write more in a bit.....ven r u plannin to write more?πŸ˜•

mujhe aaj Vinu ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai ... thujhe kab uski yaad nahi aathi yeh batha pehle....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hope he gets well soon !!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Nihu to Vinu :😳

Tumpe marte hain kyon, hum nahin jaante.
Aisa karte hain kyon, hum nahin jaante.
Band galiyon se chup chup ke, hum guzarne lage.
Saari duniya se rah rah kar, hum to darne lage.
Hai ye kya karne lage.

bas?😲 bhaki ki analysis kahan hai? ghar pe bhool gayi kya? πŸ€”

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Attention....Attention....Calling out to Munni- Viji ki T & K Sis....

Kripiya Dhyaan de.....

Pages Badane ke wajah se....Aapke Analysis ka reply Part part mein aayenge....This is my new Startegy ro Increse the Pages and there by Increase the TRP of the Thread....πŸ˜‰

Wah wah kya strategy hai, yeh aap hi kur sakti hain.....Waisey itne dhiyan ki zarorat nahin hai, i am here.....Aaj full T mood mein hoon main.....

Read my reply in red....

Muniza