3Idiotz-Dev Ki Mahanta Pe Mahanta,Maan Baja Ghanta - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Jyoti - Lovely character analysis by your friend πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Seriously well said...I hope people understand that none character are wrong on their place, we can't blame them....It's just the situation...

And very rightly said that why Dev presence is killing Maan inside him...His presence is enough to increase the tension....He hate to see Dev near Geet, but cant say anything to Geet in this condition...As i have said earlier that MaanEet need time together only, they need to communicate eachother, but of course in this environment after the terrible devastation things are changed...

As per the article, Maan will talk to Geet, and will sort out everything....Sometime situations like that needed to make you angry to take out the suffocation inside you....

CV's are handling this brilliantly, let see how they will do?

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Taiba you here come out of like mode
Oh ok.....sorry i don't understand the characters.....maybe i am at the wrong place then.

I guess i am Maan and geet illitrate.....so it is better off that i back out....cause galat to main hi hoon.....everyone here has a Ph.D on the characters....so let it be.
As if i have never understood the characters....so let it be....

anywayz....have fun discussing.

Are Shivz !! What? Who said that? I'm sorry if my post made you feel bad .. but that wasn't directed towards you yaar! I was generalizing about what others have said.. but what you are saying is ok too .. letting out the frustration of seeing Geet do that is ok!!

I don't have any problem with what you're saying.. but I was just laying my perspective about what I thought of the characters..not to tell you that what you're saying is wrong!! Please don't be mad or offended .. that was totally not my motive!

I just pasted it here so that you guys could see that this is what I had to say about the characters.. don't worry Shivz.. we know you're frustrated with the track but that's cuz u love the show .. and of course if anyone saw something like that happen .. they would vent and that's totally fiiiiiiiine!

Please please don't be mad like this!

😭

Z
Originally posted by jyoti06

Happy Holi to allπŸ€—

Today's Episode was Average for me as I felt the flow was not smooth today with NASA scenes(Nitya-Arjun-Sangram-Annie) merged in between which somewhere takes away the impact from the Maan-Geet-Dev scenesπŸ€”...CVs I hv no issues with Maan-Geet-Dev ka drama track as long as I know Maan-Geet r made for each other and there is NO triangle happening but I hv serious issues with NASA track and that needs to end😊

Since the precap was the most controvertial part in today's episode...so I will start my analysis from the misleading precap todayπŸ˜ƒ

I admit that when I saw I din't like the precap....Geet is happy because Dev did something nice and she tells it to MSK as well looks very OTT and confusingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

But having said that I also  feel Dev is doing it all deliberatelyπŸ€”,...he knows Geet ka weakness is baby-room and he might do something related to that room and take the creditπŸ€”,..and Geet is so drowned with her baby wala emotions that unknowingly she ends up giving credit to Dev...this can b one of the options in case Dev is negative

But again I m not  jumping to conclusions because we dunno what mahaan kaam Dev did ...mayb he got Maaneet ka second HM tickets as Dadi feels they need to go out and spend time with each otherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Or

Mayb Dev told Geet about MSK arranging that baby room for her and thats what made her so happy thinking MSK did all that for her....so she must b thanking Dev for telling her the truthπŸ˜ƒ.. ..but MSK din't listen to her full sentence...she is basically thanking Dev for telling her that MSK did that baby room for her.,.then mayb she even got that card😳...so she is basically overwhelmed with MSK ka gestures and is so happy and excited that she forgot she is praising her culprit in front of MSK...that point of time I bet she was only thinking about MSK and never really realised that she ended up thanking Dev in the process...

Problem is that neither MSK nor Geet r ready to listen to each other when one is trying to talk to another person...and this upcoming track might solve this issue between themπŸ€”

So for reasons above I think we should first see whats coming on monday before jumping to conlcusions...

so lets wait and watch πŸ˜ƒ

Very well said Jyoti, and love you for thisπŸ€—..., We have no idea what is coming our way, and i seriously don't wanna jump in conclusion...Like you even i have feeling that she would come to tell MSK that how what he hide it Dev told him means about room...Anyways lets wait till mondayπŸ˜‰....

As far as the episode is concerned...mixed feelings....too much of NASA Torture🀒...but few things I liked....Loved How MSK was not over the top with his reaction seeing Dev-Geet coming home together or after learning that he lost the project because of Dev...his silent reaction there was good and also loved how he blasted Dev not in front of Geet or made a tamasha there but in aloneπŸ‘πŸΌ......

Yes, but later i think he will blast.....And i am waiting for that...He is really handling very well right now...

MSK's silent anger has always worked against him and thats what will cause the temporary separation or MU I guess..its the lack of communication again between them which Dev or Dadi might hv understood but Maaneet themselves need to realise thisπŸ€”...and mayb thats where the separation or MU track might bring them closer than before when they finally realise themselves whats really lacking in their relatinoship all this while😳....

yes, and i don't want this MU for long time, waise our CV's has record to not to drag anything for long time....

Geet appreciating Dev in the precap can hv many valid reasons ...so I will not comment before watching Monday's episode😊...I just want to see Possessive,Passionate MSK in action now😳..and let Geet walk out of the house and MSK go after her to manaofy her in his own style😎...

Me with you Jyoti, me dying to see my Angry, possessive, passionate Maan😳...

Now coming to Geet's character and her reaction towards Dev all I can say is that, If Geet had hidden things from MSK related to Dev...we can question how can she do such a thing...right ??

But I m noticing one thing..she is so innocent that whatever happens in her life,she just comes to MSK and tells him everything...isn't that worth appreciating ?😊..

Exactly, she is not hiding anything from him, anything means anything..Love her honesty that she doesn't want MSK to be upset later, cause her heart is clean, and she really doesn't want any misunderstanding...Rest we can blame the situation....

Today also she told everything about going to orphanage with Dev for so and so reason even without MSK asking her anything...and in the precap also ,she tells everything to MSK about Dev's XYZ mahaan actπŸ˜†

Yes we can question about Geet's sudden way of softening up towards Dev...but then again we dunno the exact reason here ......πŸ€”...So I just want to wait and see the reason before giving the verdict of whether Geet is right or wrong here...😊

Same here darling, me also confuse what's going on, and waiting for the right reason, before jumping on conclusion and bash my own lovely character...

But  Geet needs to divert her attention from baby to MSK so that she can come out of her depression and for this  her emotional outburst is necessary  and even MSK needs to blurt out his depression and helplessness in front of Geet with his emotional outburst...so somewhere this outburst by both followed by a temporary separation track creates room for Maan-Geet to understand each other in a better way and come closer to each other and mayb take their relatinoship to next level finallyπŸ€”....

I think sometime to handle the situations like that we need lil seperation to realise our own feelings...It's better that they will realise by their ownself rather than someone guide them, cause what you learn by your experience it always for long last....

MSK's silent act seeing Dev-Geet together coming back from orphanage was totally justified today because thats how men react when they feel emotional or helpless....they go completley silent and then thats followed by their huge outburst on the person whom they love the most....I hv myself experienced it with my own hubby..whenever he goes silent,I can guess that soon he is going to blastπŸ˜†....And MSK is feeling helpless here because for the first time he is feeling like a looser for not able to bring their baby back ...for not able to fulfill Geet's wishes...for not able to stop Geet's tears or make her happy and on top of that Dev is somewhere succeeding knowingly or unknowingly in doing everything which is cheering up Geet to some extent...thats where MSK is not only feeling depressed or helpless but is also pissed off with the fact that he cannot change certain facts of the past and the same past today came haunting in front of him and he can do nothing here...

Agree with you 100%, who can tell about mens better than us married womens....I handled so many times, and i hate when my hubby gets quiet, never like that...I prefers him to shout and say better than quietly sit....Waisey bhi quietness kills inside u...

So in this case Both MSK and Geet  not only needs to communicate  but actually blurt out their inner frustations in front of each other....that might result in temporary anger or MU...but that will make them understand each other's POV in a better way which will b good for their relationship in the long run

Once again agree with you......

I don't want to rate the episode either because I feel it was an incomplete episode where we only saw MSK's silent anger,depression and helplessnees which might soon lead to a huge outburst next week and we also saw Geet's pain,depression and silent suffocation which too soon will lead to an emotional outburst next week...only then we can judge where the future track will go and might able to start our predictions or rate an episodeπŸ€”

Wonderful take jyoti, my reply in bold......

Muniza
@ Shivi - WHo's angry with you or pointing you anything...It's just the general comment about the viewers...I don't think anyone here pointed on you or any certain member....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
yes....so what am i?? I am a viewer aren't i? So that general statement stands for me too....

so i am dumb....i do not know Geet at all.....nor do i know maan.....it is as simple as that

it is tru that only a very few people understand the characters....as there has been PHD's done on them....

but a majority that watches the show as "viewers" do not understand them.....so they ...meaning me as well are wrong....

oh sorry, when i said few people it just meant a general statement....for general people.....nothing more.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Are Shivz !! What? Who said that? I'm sorry if my post made you feel bad .. but that wasn't directed towards you yaar! I was generalizing about what others have said.. but what you are saying is ok too .. letting out the frustration of seeing Geet do that is ok!!

I don't have any problem with what you're saying.. but I was just laying my perspective about what I thought of the characters..not to tell you that what you're saying is wrong!! Please don't be mad or offended .. that was totally not my motive!

I just pasted it here so that you guys could see that this is what I had to say about the characters.. don't worry Shivz.. we know you're frustrated with the track but that's cuz u love the show .. and of course if anyone saw something like that happen .. they would vent and that's totally fiiiiiiiine!

Please please don't be mad like this!

😭

Z
no i have no feelings.....so no need to think that i am mad...
so that also means that there is no love for the show.....u know cause i never understood the characters......so how can there be love?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I never understood the basics of Maaneet.....so u know it is good that u enlightened me with ur perspectives🀣

but anywayz i do not want to mess with u all......as u all are positive with me being here the atmosphere will ruin....so do not worry about me...u all enjoy
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

I posted this on someone's take on the track and I'll paste it here as well if anyone wants to read:

As for Geet .. I don't think her character is being ruined at all. Today's last scene proved that her wounds in her heart and still fresh and deep. She might've lit up like a Christmas Tree at the Ashram ... but back home was the biggest reminder of her wounds .. the Baby Room. She got some much needed advice from Daadima today .. which was very wise as well. Life may bring about some of the most unexpected and gruesome turns. Life may take away from you what you considered your soul. Life may bring you happiness and take it away too -- but one thing is for sure .. that everything happens for a reason. Geet's Baby may have been snatched from her now ..but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a reason to smile again .. that doesn't mean that life will not flourish and blossom again.

Yes totally agree with you, and liked Daadi advice..I have told 2 days back that they need some wise person advice, and today they showed it in epi, which was the coincidence, but liked it.....

She is now going to take that advice .. and especially the part about Maan's happiness being in hers .. and try and cheer herself up -- if not for her but for her Maan. And even if some of that happiness comes from something Dev did .. she'll accept it -- ONLY because it gives an excuse for her to be happy. This is what people should think of when they see Geet mentioning what Dev did. NOT as Geet liking Dev now but that there's finally a reason for her to smile .. for her .. her Baby was her top most priority .. and now that it's gone .. Maan is.

yes exactly, if you read my take, i mentioned that if she would forgive Dev it's not for him, but for Maan, cause as Geet is important for Maan to cheer her up, same goes to Geet Maan is important, and her smile is just for him....

She hadn't been able to notice Maan's hurt because she herself was hurting. Now she'll be able to open her eyes to her surroundings and realize that Maan is also wallowing in grief because she's been depressed.

Well said ZTV, atleast Daadi advise worked, and now she will live for Maan.....

So .. for me Geet's character is still intact. And actually .. it's not as if Geet is becoming evil or anything .. so it's not always fair to talk about CHARACTER CONSISTENCY. People can change .. for the better or for worse. And sometimes people do things because situations compel them to do so. In Geet's case .. its the latter. She doesn't like Dev -- nor will she ever -- so it's not fair to bash her to say she's changed or she's inconsiderate of Maan's feelings or has become selfish, etc.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wah wah kudi you on roll todayπŸ˜›....Agree once again..Why think about other, i always love to put my ownself to judge anyone, and i am totally agree with you that" people can change for the better or for worst, and sometime cause of situation"...

People should allow for the story to develop. I've said this before and I'll say it again -- most fans wanted Dev back to take his story forward. Now that the CVs are giving us his track .. they want him gone. Why? Did we think Dev was going to come and everything would be all hunky-dory? No! Dev is always that wall that will be wedged between Maaneet. His mere presence creates discourse. So we should think logically .. we asked for it .. we should see where CVs take it. This track is just showing us how Maaneet's relationship will become stronger. The MU is very justified in this case too. It is a very complicated situation .. and so we should really just let the situation unfold because none of their lives are at peace at the moment.

Once again very well said, we have to wait and watch, and i am agree that in these situation things like that happens, very cruel situation.....Looking forward how things will get more complicated then sort out.....

Maan, Geet, and Dev are the main catalysts in this story.. so we should expect something to happen in their lives that interconnects.

Yes they are and for their characters, we need the solid story, which we got it...so let see what will happen next..I am waiting for next week desperately....

Z

Very well characters and situation analysis ZTV.......

Muniza
Munni: Thankyou for liking the analysis.. lol I tried my best to put together whatever I thought was understandable in their situation .. we will have to wait and see how much of this plays out in the actual story .. I guess next week we shall see like the build up of the MU and then finally the fight?

Shivz: Tell me who said that your appearance will bring negativity? Girl, no one can stop you from saying your perspective/opinions! It is accepted by everyone .. and frankly I liked that you vented ... because that just gave us another perspective of how viewers took the story .. it's only natural and normal for viewers to take either side or have contrasting opinions and views on the story right? So please don't take anything to mean that we don't like what you're saying or that you are the cause of negativity! Because that is not what anyone is saying .. please yaar don't feel this way .. noone meant anything like that! :)

Z