Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know if I'll be able to write much today -- shopping, groceries and hwk!

2 Pages only today? I guess people are enjoying their Holi ! :) Who really sits home on a Saturday anyways?

From updates I heard the epi was an ok one .. too much of satyaNAAS track .. well I'll watch later and see what today had to offer.

Anyways I like that Saturdays aren't being used for good epis .. as CVs know many ppl don't stay home on weekends. Tau sab masaledaar stuff is going to happen from Monday I bet! :D

Anyways, meet you all later!

Z
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I still think the CVs have a method to their madness....Hope NIssar's lookning into it. 

But I think they're using DEV to show Maneet as to how strong they really are...this is a true test of their faith and trust. Lets see how long they can survive and if DEV actually is good or not.
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yipeeeee!!!!! My Show is Back....I am loving whats happening.....The Drama/Track has got a lot of potential and i am loving how the CV's have used Maan, Geet and specially Dev in this new Track......

Audience can give their opinions, their suggestions, but to think that we can run the show better than the CV's is Stupidity.....They are there because they know more than us as to what can keep the show moving for a long time...As viewers/Audience/Fans we must show the patience that is asked of us and also give the track the time frame it requires to Bloom......

When GHSP came into our lives we never told the CV's ki aisa karo waisa karo etc, what was served to us was relished to the fullest without any complaints......

Then came a time when ideas and tracks were taken from different forums and FB. What we predicted, what we wrote were taken and incorporated in the show, but what was the harm in incorporating them????? Nothing coz majority were plain simple Maaneet Momeints.....Based on this
if we feel and think we can run the show better then i am sorry we are nothing but foolsπŸ˜†

Today ONCE AGAIN the Scenario is Different.....A new Track has been opened, a story has been formed, and its Not a culmination of only moments.....The unpredictability factor is back, the inquisitiveness is back, the potentiality is back.....So why not let them gradually unfold it peacefull, bina kisi rok tok ke, why do we tend to be so judgmental????

A word to the CV's:
You Guys are doing a FANTASTIC JOBπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....AGAR TUM LOG NE GHSP KO KHATAM KARNE KI YA IS TRACK KO BADALNE KI SOCHI BHI, TOH AAP LOGO KI KHAIR NAHI......I trust you guys completely, please go ahead with what you have in Mind, coz i beleive that this track is going to be really Interesting as time progresses.....

Love Viji

Note-The word"We" Refers to Audience In General
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Amruta,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still think the CVs have a method to their madness....Hope Nissar's looking into it. 

But I think they're using DEV to show Maneet as to how strong they really are...this is a true test of their faith and trust. Lets see how long they can survive and if DEV actually is good or not
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a result of our overall rating of Samir Sharma and his acting abilities, especially when I knew from others that he transits well from one character depth to another immense emotional possibility and yet to other varied traits.  So we begin to understand that very possibility and hope that Samir Sharma as Dev would become evil at some point of time.  He has also been applauded for his character transit in the serial "Jyoti". 

Amruta, what you say is very right to me.  Because, Maan and Geet have a significantly advanced relationship, that could never break but only crack at the differences in their understanding of relational matters or POVs.  Dev again is good.  But being fickle he can become negative under pressure or when enticed.  Dev is all willing to help their marriage rock again, Maan is very concerned abt Dev and Geet's closeness, and Geet is never the wiser when she natters.  He speaks her heart out and ouch !! that can hurt.   This is the reality of how it stands in the episode.

Cheers.  Am off to bed, and the mornin' is "Rang ka Khel" for me.  Enjoy Holi.πŸ˜› 
mechantefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

Yipeeeee!!!!! My Show is Back....I am loving whats happening.....The Drama/Track has got a lot of potential and i am loving how the CV's have used Maan, Geet and specially Dev in this new Track......

Audience can give their opinions, their suggestions, but to think that we can run the show better than the CV's is Stupidity.....They are there because they know more than us as to what can keep the show moving for a long time...As viewers/Audience/Fans we must show the patience that is asked of us and also give the track the time frame it requires to Bloom......

When GHSP came into our lives we never told the CV's ki aisa karo waisa karo etc, what was served to us was relished to the fullest without any complaints......

Then came a time when ideas and tracks were taken from different forums and FB. What we predicted, what we wrote were taken and incorporated in the show, but what was the harm in incorporating them????? Nothing coz majority were plain simple Maaneet Momeints.....Based on this
if we feel and think we can run the show better then i am sorry we are nothing but foolsπŸ˜†

Today ONCE AGAIN the Scenario is Different.....A new Track has been opened, a story has been formed, and its Not a culmination of only moments.....The unpredictability factor is back, the inquisitiveness is back, the potentiality is back.....So why not let them gradually unfold it peacefull, bina kisi rok tok ke, why do we tend to be so judgmental????

A word to the CV's:
You Guys are doing a FANTASTIC JOBπŸ‘....AGAR TUM LOG NE GHSP KO KHATAM KARNE KI YA IS TRACK KO BADALNE KI SOCHI BHI, TOH AAP LOGO KI KHAIR NAHI......I trust you guys completely, please go ahead with what you have in Mind, coz i beleive that this track is going to be really Interesting as time progresses.....

Love Viji

WOw nicely said...just what I was thinking. Me loving u post. Vijji.
mechantefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

As a result of our overall rating of Samir Sharma and his acting abilities, especially when I knew from others that he transits well from one character depth to another immense emotional possibility and yet to other varied traits.  So we begin to understand that very possibility and hope that Samir Sharma as Dev would become evil at some point of time.  He has also been applauded for his character transit in the serial "Jyoti". 

Amruta, what you say is very right to me.  Because, Maan and Geet have a significantly advanced relationship, that could never break but only crack at the differences in their understanding of relational matters or POVs.  Dev again is good.  But being fickle he can become negative under pressure or when enticed.  Dev is all willing to help their marriage rock again, Maan is very concerned abt Dev and Geet's closeness, and Geet is never the wiser when she natters.  He speaks her heart out and ouch !! that can hurt.   This is the reality of how it stands in the episode.

Cheers.  Am off to bed, and the mornin' is "Rang ka Khel" for me.  Enjoy Holi.πŸ˜› 

Hey Al, yeah Me loving Samir....gosh aint he hot.

waise, ur right...I hope the CVs remember this fickle nature of Dev....loved ur post on FB, the other day....IF par post kyun nahi dala?
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I updated my take on page 1.....

Muniza
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

updated my bak bak on page 1 😳

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mechantefille

WOw nicely said...just what I was thinking. Me loving u post. Vijji.

Thanks Dear, I just had to write this, kyu ki aaj bhi GHSP jitna Logic aur sense kisi aur show mein nahi hai......Just because we dont get the Lovey-Devey Scenes/Passionate Scenes/ Dev behind Bars etc does not mean ki the CV's do not know their show......

Unhe kam se kam ek bar toh Track dikhane ka mauka do.......Kuch Dikhane ke pehle hi why threaten them to stop watching, to quitting etc

I love this show, and no way am i ready to see it end, and for the show to go on there needs to be a story, a show cannot thrive on just Moments and the Leads Chemistry, it begins to become stale......I love the CV's for taking this track, just hope they stick up to showing something really thrilling and Dramatic

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

Welcum back Viju meri Parii.....n welcum to da gang...me lovin it as well....i feel dat it is GHSP n der is some well thought abt tarck wid Drama............

Bang On Parii...😊 pechle ek hafthe se yahin baath main gala phad phad ke chila chila ke bol rahi thi...πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wonderful Parii

A word to the CV's:
You Guys are doing a FANTASTIC JOBπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....AGAR TUM LOG NE GHSP KO KHATAM KARNE KI YA IS TRACK KO BADALNE KI SOCHI BHI, TOH AAP LOGO KI KHAIR NAHI......I trust you guys completely, please go ahead with what you have in Mind, coz i beleive that this track is going to be really Interesting as time progresses.....

Yes agree wid everythin u hav said.....Lovely dear Clap

Love Viji

Love Lavu

ab yeh support wala post thak teek tha.....ver da hell is ur analysis lady?!....u better write one analysis abt da episod.....its been longg....😑
Ab jaldi se apna take likho....πŸ˜› Pari ki Lavu waitin😳
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago