which will come first:Warning PG7

Poll

going by thes tory which track would come first

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
the way the current tracks r going , i dont know which will come first , tappu exposure or satya's revenge for bundelas and kicking bundelas out of  this zoo.
what do u think
i want tappu erxposure to come , i am really tired but i think this is cvs trump card , they  will delay it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chalo hum sab veericha fans apne hath me command lete he is show ki πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

this pregnancy has been dragged too long and the useless mysteries involved with it even longer ... high time CVs give us a relief and expose this mystery soon... and move on with the story...

anmol... satya's revenge story has just started ... so that will come later ... before that hopefully this other problem (Tap's preg) gets solved...
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am really boring now for this current track and my mind also tired but I don't think which will com first may be tapasya exposure will come first and I confident about one thing that tapasya exposure can be done before the child born..............
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Atleas Cvs should make sure Tapu's exposer comes before her baby.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tappus exposure shud come first....everyone is sick & tired of it...next would be satya's as it has started only recently...& we want to see more of satya going forward.....please Anmol....kuch karo..😊
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though I know that Taps exposure will come first as Satya's revenge track has just started now.
I would like Satya to take his revenge and take the haveli thus throw bundelas out.......................I want to see wat Taps will do than...............wiil she still do her Veer Jhaap or convineintly go to Jogi's house?? I wish CVs show this may be than people can deferentiate between loving and winning trophy......just for this reason I do not mind Taps preggy track a lil longer.....
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup it's creatives trump card after all hamari rashmi is carrying the whole show
shivani9 thumbnail
To insult n punish tapasya is what everyone looked forward to in this story😍 n so far she was insulted n slapped by veer n jogi πŸ₯³πŸ€£now its likely 2 b the turn of the queen bee of this show Ichcha..β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ₯³
😍
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup true it's time for tapu to be insulted so we can see rashmi's powerful performance