Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

PAYAL: ANURAG has practiced CASTING COUCH in REAL

RowdyBOSS thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Payal: Anurag has practiced casting couch in real life

March 18, 2011 12:05:14 PM IST
Abid, Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend

We all know about actress Payal Rohatgi's recent disclosures and charges against well known director, Dibakar Banerjee, whereby she accused him of trying to indulge in a pervert act in exchange for a role in his upcoming film, SHANGHAI. But what came as a surprise was director Anurag Kashyap jumping into the fray, calling Payal disturbed and saying that casting couch is a truth that everyone knows exists in Bollywood and also questioning as to why Payal took four months to come out against Dibakar.

The best course of action was to ask Payal herself as to what her views were about Anurag's outbursts against her and the outspoken actress had quite a few things to say about the director of DEV D.

Says Payal, "Who is Anurag Kashyap to say something about me? He does not even know me. As for me being mentally unstable is concerned, Anurag should know that it is his friend Dibakar who is abnormal. Dibakar visits a well known Mumbai psychiatrist and sexologist to satisfy his wife who he cannot as he has many girlfriends."

CHECK OUT: Anurag defends Dibakar in casting couch issue; calls Payal disturbed

On casting couch existing in Bollywood (as per Anurag), Payal said, "Who better than Anurag to know that? He had been 'doing it' with Kalki Koechlin for a while and then he launched her in his films. After that she became as good as Madhuri Dixit for Anurag! If that is not casting couch then what is it? Anurag Kashyap has practiced it in real life!"

When we queried her as to why she came out against Dibakar after four months, another of Anurag Kashyap's allegations, Payal calmly made her point saying, "This is another misinformation. I was screen tested for the concerned film in early February and the result (that I was not selected) came out only recently. Yes, I did not disclose it immediately as I was afraid of being targetted by this coterie (like now!) but finally I had to come out with facts."

Well, we just wonder what Anurag Kashyap has to say to that!
http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/11/mar/18-payal-anurag-has-practiced-casting-couch-in-real-life-031103.asp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RowdyBOSS thumbnail
"Who better than Anurag to know that? He had been 'doing it' with Kalki Koechlin for a while and then he launched her in his films. "

wonder how many actresses have done this before to be launched?
RowdyBOSS thumbnail
...no comments😕...ok ok looks like none is interested in these kinda topics😆
RowdyBOSS thumbnail
^^can we say most of them??
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm exists in every other field too.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dotn think this anuag is dhood ka dhula.. himself
before he could say something to payal..

RowdyBOSS thumbnail
this is very sad though Edited by wonderlandAK - 13 years ago