Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Evergreen Bollywood Holi Songs - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Happy Holi, everyo ne!

Holi [Aamir Khan's first film made in 1984]: Aamir Khan sporting a mustache and also seen are Ashutosh Gowarikar, Amol Gupte (TZP director), Raj Zutshi (Imran Khan's step dad). I think this song is when they don't get a holiday for Holi.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJGyEG6TCWE[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I remember when that holi priyanka-aki came out, I used to play it millions of times. I still love the song and hope that they pair together soon
filmigal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love Holi songs! Rang Barse is my favourite too!
filmigal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bollywood Holi, the colors that remained for ever….
IndiaGlitz [Friday, March 18, 2011]

Holi the festival that explains the true spirit of joy being together was always real in Bollywood during the good old days... The Golden era as many old timers say. Here we bring you some glimpse of the B-town Holi spirit in those good old days.

Blessed are those who saw and enjoyed those Holis. There were acclaimed centres of Holi celebration. Top on the list was R. K. Studios where the great showman Raj Kapoor led the celebration. The water tank on the ground was filled with gulabi colour and each and every guest was thrown in the tank for the Holi dip the moment he or she entered the compound.

Only photographers with cameras hanging from their necks could escape. Even revelers would not think of destroying the records of their celebration.

S. Mukerji's bungalow Grotto Villa was another centre where the whole Mukerjri clan, Subodh, Ram, Rono, Joy, Somu, Tanuja and Deb gathered for the celebration.

Children Kajol and Rani played around unnoticed. S. Mukerji's salas Ashok Kumar and Kishore Kumar were not seen around.

B. R. Chopra's bungalow was another centre. When Yash Chopra left B. R. Films and started his own company, his bungalow became another centre. After the death of Raj Kapoor, Holi celebration was discontinued at R. K. Sons did not feel like continuing after the departure of their father.

Subhash Ghai emerged as the next generation showman. His bungalow at Madh became the topic of Holi gossip.

Amitabh Bachchan celebrated Holi occasionally. But the entry at his bungalow is strictly on invitation and there is tight security to keep away gate crashers. This is not Holi spirit.

In the good old days, reporters wrote about Bollywood Holi after attending the celebrations or after looking at the photos brought by their photographers.

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i loove rang barse,  and holi khele
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Holi songs are awesome!
My favourites are Rang Barse, Holi Khele and Holi ke din!