Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes even i want proper reasoning on this plot...... or does Maruti still feel that Sarja is a bad influence on Chandu........ and so he wants Susheela-Sonali to hide it from Chandu....... so Chandu doesn't get a hint about it........  maybe he learns about it next day evening after his meet with Niru from some neighbours or from Sarja's friends who happen to discuss about Maruti's partiality.........
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Ok Darshu I wanted to reply to this thread since long but was waiting for the promo to be uploaded somewhere.. But guess thats not happening.. Can anyone give me the link to this promo you guys talking about?

Ignoring the promo:

I seriously think Maruti was wrong in slapping Sarja.. Also I felt a liltte weird seeing a family fight without Chandu.. Chandu was surely missed.. I wonder why CV's did that? 😕 But abt Chandu knowing it I guess he will come to know of it, maybe not now then after coming from the hotel.. Maybe then.. I dont know I cant say much coz I havent seen the new promo, but by what you guys have said I guess he will come to know of it but later on.. Like after he comes from the hotel with Niru.. Maybe..

PS: Can anyone give me the link to this new promo? 😳
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Same promo.....Now it says...'Kal Raat 10.30pm'.....😕
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
missin pmmka.....................exam fever!!!!!!!!but it is weird................
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu thank you for this post and I have the same question if that is what is being shown in the promo...  (sorry have not seen the promo but based on all the posts)  
This what i feel....
1.  they have not included Chandu knowing Damu/ Alka betraying Maruti  and Sarja leaving the house in the promo for some unknown reason....

2.  If they have not focussed on Chandu getting involved in this family issue they are making a grave mistake as it is an important and major thing that has happened in the family....  So he must know abt it somehow...  

3.  Chandu must know abt it soon bec This is the family that is close-knit and shares everything -  this is how it has been projected all along so it is really a big mistake if they dont show Chandu knowing the fact....

4.  Chandu-Niru love story has not taken off yet so leaving the issue midway and focussing on another track is illogical and totally wrong, esp bec it goes against the character Chandu who is supposedly the peacemaker in the family and Susheela and Sonali share all family problems with him....

In Conclusion I would like to see continuation from last epi on Monday and 
They can still show Niru meeting Chandu at bus stop ....but before that they need to show the morning after in Bhonsle house.....

ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I found it weird too initially but now after thinkin over it i realised this whole thing is quite justified!

I feel no family member will tell chandu bout this issue!

I think maruti himself will ask them to do that!
Sarja himself wouldn't like to involve him..
Various reasons are there,
1. Maruti wants chandu to focus on his exams and not get distracted!
2.they don want to put burden on him...regarding buying a new house and stuff.
3.chandu is the most pampered and sensitive child of the family...and if they tell him he's gonna freak out more than anyone else in the family! Loll
4. There's a history behind this issue! And its related to sarja and chandu both...
Sarja has mentioned bout 'uss time' quite a number of times now... its a long issue that will unfold as the story progresses!

Havin said this i think chandu himself will find out bout all this and will of course as usual sort it out.. but that might be after another 2-3 episodes... Cos we have holi sequence comin up too in a day or two !

And frankly i am not so eager to watch his reaction on this stuff like so early! Its like so borin to watch chandu being the mediator between sarja and maruti always!
He is entangled between these responsibilities so much that it made me wonder whether he has a life of HIS own even!

I think its gonna be a refreshing shift from the everyday house 'kalesh' to the cute love story..

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I read all posts , and i had same nagging q in my mind that how can they skip this imp scene and directly show any normal morning or so , but so far cvs have taken time and care in showing and connecting every scene nicely the only scene they left hanging in was chandu stopping his mom from cursing niru and direct cut to him being at PS ... else everything was shown nicely daily struggle and every minute thing ...

Well I think Chandu will come to know about it later , see it was already 1 or so , by the time he goes home 2 or so , no one will be waiting for him to say this at that time , no matter how much tension its in house , they have to sleep na and like Sshiksha said , M may ask them not to tell him now , and chandu will know about it in same day , lets wait

I would personally kill them if they show no connection for this scene , its obviously imp and i like this show for its simplicity and like said earlier day to day , minute to minute imp scenes , though that makes show late , well big deal , one must be taken into show , and thats what this does to me 😳
dv-hott thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

I found it weird too initially but now after thinkin over it i realised this whole thing is quite justified!

3.chandu is the most pampered and sensitive child of the family...and if they tell him he's gonna freak out more than anyone else in the family! Loll
4. There's a history behind this issue! And its related to sarja and chandu both...
Sarja has mentioned bout 'uss time' quite a number of times now... its a long issue that will unfold as the story progresses!

Havin said this i think chandu himself will find out bout all this and will of course as usual sort it out.. but that might be after another 2-3 episodes... Cos we have holi sequence comin up too in a day or two !

And frankly i am not so eager to watch his reaction on this stuff like so early! Its like so borin to watch chandu being the mediator between sarja and maruti always!
He is entangled between these responsibilities so much that it made me wonder whether he has a life of HIS own even!

I think its gonna be a refreshing shift from the everyday house 'kalesh' to the cute love story..

@bold: very well said👏

i too think the family members would not tell chandu abt sarja not to give  him tension
but chnadu will come to know of sarja after they have celebrated holi
drmaha thumbnail
may be in coming episods al the queries will resolved.......

well sumwhere i sgree wid u.....
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

I really love the way u put it Sshikhaa,

some times it seems his life is never in his control, never know what he actually want from life and wats his dreams are (apart fill filling his parents dreams and having peace in family )